It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2004, 10:20 AM   #1
(female)

tallgirl HB User
Slim in 6!!!!!

Does it REALLY REALLY WORK!!!

i wanna know i am 15 and i want to do that or pilates im not sure which one to get... can any one tell me which one that they use and how good it is.... thanx .....

Old 06-24-2004, 10:46 AM   #2
Inactive

ALonelyOctober HB User
Re: Slim in 6!!!!!

my mom just bought a winser pilates(spelling?) and it hasn't come yet but I really want to use it, I'll tell you how it works when I start to see results

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2004, 11:23 AM   #3
(male)

script101 HB User

Hi ! I'm Male / 21 and i've tried Slim in 6. I think this is a really good program... It will surely "Tone" your body and help you develop more muscles that will burn fat... I tried it with a friend (a girl) who saw better results than me.

If you try it, go slowly to start, that's enough diffucult to start this program but worth it !

Old 06-25-2004, 04:42 AM   #4
Inactive

sadsister HB User

Hi-
Im doing slim in 6 right now-but to be honest-i was not following the 1200 cals a day-so my weight loss has been slow-this is an excellent program-its hard-the start it up-first video-they suggest to do it for a few days and go right to video 2-ramp it up-i spent a whole month on start it up-i was so out of shape it took that long..now im on ramp it up-and ive been here for a month and im just now able to get thru the whole video-50 minutes.
But-im 44-30 lbs overweight and had not worked out for 15 years!!!!
Ive been doing it now for 7 weeks at an average of 4-5 x a week-they suggest 6x..im working towards this-i do believe if you stick to the progream as outlined you will drop the weight and tone up-cos its all purpose-they cover it all-and the instructor Debbi-is the real deal-not a barbie doll- but a woman-in her early 40s that is adorable-and in amazing shape-
Basically-ive dropped about a lb a week-not much-but if i was doing better w/ the diet-i know id be dropping alot more-after years of sedentary living-im going at my own pace..
But i highly recommend this program-its sensible and its got a great option-interactive dvd-program-so you can chat online-newsletters-etc..and log your progress.
A++++
Heather

Old 06-25-2004, 09:10 AM   #5
(female)

Avony HB User

Slim in 6 is a really good program if you can stick with it for the full 6 weeks and follow the diet plan, the workouts are excellent! I have been doing them since April and I have notice considerable differences in my body, my arms are so toned and I have lost inches, however the scale hasn't changed much because you are adding muscles. I would recommend it to anyone because I seen better results in my body in 2 months than I've seen in working out everyday at the gym for 1 1/2 hrs. Tallgirl check out their website, there is story about a 12 year old girl who lost 20lbs using one of their programs, she did it with her parents.

Old 06-25-2004, 03:35 PM   #6
(male)

script101 HB User

SADSISTER --> The scale can look like "JAMMED" but you're adding muscles that weight more than fat... The best way to find the results is with inches. Take your measures !

Old 06-26-2004, 11:23 AM   #7
Inactive

ALonelyOctober HB User

Hey tallgirl, just wanted to let you know that the pilates came yesterday and I just used it today and I already love it. It's kind of hard but it's good and I felt what muslces I was using and it's pretty cool. We got the 'pilates 4500 jp' off of qvc. It's so easy to put together I put it together myself last night and used it this morning. I really think it's going to work but I'll let you know once I start to see results.

Old 06-29-2004, 05:31 AM   #8
Inactive

sadsister HB User

Thanks for the replys-getting ready to ramp it up this morning...takes ALOT of motivation..lol..but ive been doing it for 8 weeks now???Im just doing it as much as i can-5x is my goal per week..it really is a good program.
I better get a tape measure-my problem really is the nite-time snackin'-i try..i do well all day..until 8:00 or so-then its im snackin out..but last night-i did some fresh fruit/and a few pretzels-not so bad-im hooked on ruffles baked chips-not tons-a bag lasts at least 5 days..but...if i could just get it under control.
Any tips???
At least im moving my body now-and i do see a differance..arms/and legs-my belly is still puffy-but thats probably the last to go-
Im not being impatient-i realise its going to take time-my body is changing w/ age-and im not gonna lose it like i would in my 20's-but i know its giving me more energy and clarity..
Thanks..
Heather

Closed Thread