It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2004, 07:47 PM   #1

ImASadGirl22 HB User
Smile Anyone tried one a day weight smart?

About 2 years ago i gained 40+ lbs due to taking the depo birth control shot.... bad bad move. Anyway over the past year i have lost about 27 of those lbs.. trying all different things. metabolife (ephedra free), trim spa, the south beach diet, but mostly from the scarsdale diet.
I recently just bought the one a day weight smart pills. Like a lot of people they made me sick at first but if i take them after i eat im fine. The rest of the day i do notice that i am not very hungry. I did lose 3lbs since i started taking them but recently just gained that back.. family parties.. gotta love it..
anyway... i was just wondering if anyone has tried these and if they helped at all.. im so desperate to lose at least 15lbs and i cant take hydroxycut or anything bc i also take wellbutrin xl so im hoping these help.
any feedback would be appreciated...
thanks!!!

Old 08-23-2004, 03:31 AM   #2
(female)

angeleyesinga HB User
Re: Anyone tried one a day weight smart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImASadGirl22
About 2 years ago i gained 40+ lbs due to taking the depo birth control shot.... bad bad move. Anyway over the past year i have lost about 27 of those lbs.. trying all different things. metabolife (ephedra free), trim spa, the south beach diet, but mostly from the scarsdale diet.
I recently just bought the one a day weight smart pills. Like a lot of people they made me sick at first but if i take them after i eat im fine. The rest of the day i do notice that i am not very hungry. I did lose 3lbs since i started taking them but recently just gained that back.. family parties.. gotta love it..
anyway... i was just wondering if anyone has tried these and if they helped at all.. im so desperate to lose at least 15lbs and i cant take hydroxycut or anything bc i also take wellbutrin xl so im hoping these help.
any feedback would be appreciated...
thanks!!!
Hi,

We have allot in common, I have gained about 30 pounds and have tried everything just about. I am also taking wellbutrin xl and trying the one a day weight smart. At first I was a little sick to my stomach but you do have to eat first. I haven't noticed a difference in my hunger but it has gave a little more energy. While on the wellbutrin xl have you noticed it to be difficult to take anything to be effective while on this med? Have you tired any rx diet pills? I am thinking about it but worried while taking wellbutrin xl. I can thank zoloft for about 18 of these pounds I need to lose. Keep in touch! Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2004, 08:19 AM   #3
(female)

Avony HB User

the One a day weight smart is not really a diet pill but rather a multivitamin with green tea extract which helps to speed up your metabolism. The basis of this pill/vitamin is really to replenish nutrients lost due to diet and exercise it is not a weight loss pill. I am sure that if you read the carton carefully you would see it says to "help aid" in weightloss or something to that effect.

Old 08-23-2004, 08:37 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

LV40 HB User

In my opinion, I think everyone should just forget about pills and eat a sensible diet. Watch your calories. Een if you eat healthy food, you can still gain weight if you eat too MUCH of it.

Pills are unnecessary, unnatural and in some cases dangerous and they're only a TEMPORARY solution.

Old 08-23-2004, 05:01 PM   #5

ImASadGirl22 HB User

I do know that they are a multivitamin that is supposed to also help speed up your metabolism to aid in losing weight. I know they are not like hydroxycut or trim spa or any other "magic diet pill" and are not going to have the same effects as those might, assuming they might actually work. Thats not for me to say. These are a one a day "weight smart multivitamin"
My question was if anyone has noticed any visable change using these. I in fact have. After i take one after breakfast I do notice that i am not very hungry and if I do eat lunch -- which is always a salad-- i cant finish it. I lost 3lbs the week after i started taking them, without changing anything else in my diet or lifesyle.I dont know if i have noticed too much more energy but I have def noticed my appetite has decreased somewhat. I have talked to a few other people who have said the same thing. But even if it does not ultimately help me lose weight either way its a vitamin that if nothing else, will help the rest of me keep healthy.
angel i feel for you. it sucks gaining a large amt of weight due to taking medication. i havent taken any rx diet pills. i dont think im considered that much over weight for a dr to give me a rx for them either. I have stayed away from the "magic pills" since i have been on the wellbutrin so i figured i would try these.. since i need to take a multivitamin anyway.
thanks and good luck

Closed Thread