It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2004, 11:16 AM   #1

MoonGoddess672 HB User
What exactly does LOOSE skin look like

I know what loose skin looks like after someone who was heavy and lost alot of weight in a shore period of time. But I was wondering if I might have it.
I am 139 pounds 5'5. Now its a common thing in my family to have that tummy pouch, before I had my son mine was rather small, but after I the c-section it was bigger. The first month home I thought I was definately doomed to have loose skin since it hung, but now 2 yrs later it has lifted and when I suck in my stomach it flattens somewhat. If you press on it, its really hard just like the rest of my stomach.There is a crease in it that I use to chart if its lifting, when I first found the crease it was really low now its in the middle of the pouch. So is this loose skin or just something that if I work on could go away?

Old 10-04-2004, 12:51 PM   #2

candyapple7 HB User
Thumbs up Re: What exactly does LOOSE skin look like

I thought it is the skin that for example sags under your arm when you stretch them out!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-05-2004, 11:39 AM   #3

Michelle22 HB User
Re: What exactly does LOOSE skin look like

i am like you , i have lost alot off weight and got a bit of lose skin.keep doing AB workouts and it should go

Closed Thread