It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2005, 06:53 AM   #1
(male)

Big_Kahuna HB User
Aloha everyone, I need some advice....

Hello I'm a 27 year old male, I weigh about 296 pounds and right about now I'm wanting to lose weight. I have a bit of a weird eating pattern, I won't eat in the morning but I'll get hungry around maybe 2pm-4pm and eat and then I won't eat again until late on in the night when I'm at work (11pm-7am) around 1am-2am. I was wondering if anyone knows or has a diet plan that will work or know of a site I can check out. I'm not trying to lose a whole lot of weight but want to get rid of some of this fat on my belly heh well if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appriciated. Thank you

Big_Kahuna

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2005, 02:59 PM   #2
(male)

sammyboy22 HB User
Re: Aloha everyone, I need some advice....

I know from experience that it can be hard to have a normal eating pattern when you work nights. I am no expert but, I am trying to eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day. If I were you I would eat like a breakfast type meal when you wake up first thing (probably in the afternoon or evening from you work the night before?) and then I try to eat smaller meals every 2 to 3 hrs. It can keep you full and very satisifed if you do it right. It speeds up your metabolism, as long as you eat smaller, healthy snack type meals every 2-3 hrs. I even have to eat sometimes when I am not very hungry to avoid skipping a meal. I would also drink tons of water to help flush out your system and keep you healthy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2005, 07:00 AM   #3
(male)

Big_Kahuna HB User
Re: Aloha everyone, I need some advice....

I think that's my problem also, I'm not one to snack on things here and there so when it comes time for me to eat it's a big meal...I eat a lot of chicken and rice (my fav) and being from a Polyneisan family there's always large meals for dinner...I'm a big time juice drinker, I'm constantly thirsty and I sweat a lot (anyone else like that?) I'm going to drink lots of water and start to try and avoid the fried/baked foods my family usually cooks...anyone try ther Atkins diest? If so would you reccomend others to try it? I'm stil trying to find some sort of weight loss plan.

sammyboy thanks for the tips brah....

Closed Thread