It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2006, 07:29 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Tloat HB User
Wink Lipodrene

The Lipodrene thread was closed yesterday... I wanted to start a new thread to find out more results from individuals who are using it. I just had our third child two months ago and the last 20 lbs are always the hardest to get off.

I started using Lipodrene last Friday (4 days ago) and haven't noticed any results yet. Yes, some jitters but not much. I am working out 5 days a week - two of which are cardio and three are weights. I realize weight training will appear on the scale as if you are not losing weight. However, I just started back last Monday, so I know it isn't affecting the numbers on the scale just yet.

I used Hydroxycut in combination of cardio and weight training years ago when it had the Ephedra in it and it worked exceptionally well! I was hoping I would notice the same results in this product and have been a little disappointed so far. The Hydroxycut showed results within 2 days.

Please share your results.

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2006, 08:53 PM   #2
(female)

nicollew HB User
Re: Lipodrene

I started it last week and didn't take it today because I wanted to take a nap and knew I couldn't if I took one.. anyhoo, I noticed I just ate for the sake of eating today as usual but didn't when I was on it.

I think I'll start again tomorrow and hope I lose some weight. I think I did look a little thinner today (before the munching) so I'm really hoping it helps me control the eating for the sake of eating thing I tend to do sometimes when something "sounds" good.

I still eat healthy while on Lipodrene just not as much snacking on cookies, doritos etc.. so that's a good thing. And when I do eat.. I stop when I'm full and don't just keep eating something cuz it's there... I'm just done.

So I'm glad you started a new post!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2006, 05:43 AM   #3
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

Morning! I have heard great of great results from using Lipodrene.--Energy, loss of appetite-- Everyone is different though. I have just received some and will see how it goes. Please keep everyone posted of your progress.

Thank you

mmmcoffee
[/SIZE]

Old 08-01-2006, 06:54 AM   #4
(female)

seo HB User

Good morning! Thanks for starting this thread- I was sad when the other one was closed, but it was getting a little long...

I took a week off of the lipodrene as I was sick. I actually did get in a couple of workouts, but diet was lacking to say the least, but I am happy to report no weight gain (no loss either, but I didn't expect any) and that's with a couple of cheeseburgers thrown in! Don't know why, but I crave McDonald's cheeseburgers when I'm sick. Weird, right?

Well, started back on the lipodrene yesterday with diet back in place and a good workout- down 2 pounds this morning! Again, normally I would doubt this kind of weight loss, but it's happened consistantly while on the lipodrene so I know it's real. Especially since I took time off and didn't gain any back! Woohoo for lipodrene!

Good luck to everyone else! Keep posting those results, they're great to read!

Old 08-01-2006, 10:47 AM   #5
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

Started the Lipodrene today. I got up, had breakfast, and an hr later, took about 1/3 of a pill. I was fine all morning, but around lunch got a little shaky. After lunch, I took 1/4 pill, and we'll see how it goes. Maybe tomorrow I WON'T have my morning coffee like I did today. I haven't been hungry really, but did eat because I know I have to. Cleaned up lunch from the kids and of course ate the leftovers. Lots of water too. We'll see how it goes and I'll try it again tomorrow. It's best to take the dosage about an hour after a meal, right? Any one with experience, it would be appreciated. Thanks again

mmmcoffee

Old 08-01-2006, 11:26 AM   #6
(female)

seo HB User

mmmcoffee, (love your name by the way!) I always take the lipodrene roughly an hour or so after I eat. I find if I don't take it after I eat, I can't eat! Also, I do find that extra caffeine really makes me jittery, especially if I'm coming off of a cycle and am just back on the pills. I would cool it with the coffee for a while until your system gets used to the extra caffeine. Stinks, but it will help. I am someone who guzzles coffee and soda daily and never thought I was very sensitive to caffeine before taking these pills, but now I know even I have a tolerance!

Good luck trying again tomorrow!

Old 08-01-2006, 11:39 AM   #7
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

Seo--
That's what I'm going to try. I must admit, I flew thru the housework REALLY fast late morning today . AND I've got 5 kids here today playing and I've kept up with them!!! I love it. I think the jiettery feelings will subside. I'll let you know how it goes!

Thanks---mmmcoffee

Old 08-01-2006, 06:06 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

Tloat HB User

Hi Guys... glad to hear the good results. Of course after I complained about not seeing results, I stepped on the scale today and lost 4 lbs! YEAH!! Of course, it was the 4 lbs I gained and I'm back at the same number I'm trying to loose 20-25 lbs from. I'm going to keep at it... I did notice this morning I hopped right out of bed and rushed through getting three kids ready and to the gym in 45 minutes. This was before eating breakfast and taking the lipodrene. I didn't have time to eat, so I took the lipodrene and went spinning. I wouldn't recommend that! My heart rate was way up there and I had a hard time keeping it where it should be. I immediately ate afterwards and felt better - not as shaky. I noticed too that consuming lots of water helps the shakiness.

I have a 20 yr class reunion Aug 26th and I would love to loose at least 10-15 lbs before then. If I loose the entire 20-25, then that would be a great bonus!

Keep posting your results!

tloat

Old 08-01-2006, 06:33 PM   #9
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

Hello again. I don't get it. This afternoon all I wanted to do was nap! (True, we're in a 90 degree + heat wave) but I thought I would've had more energy. WHen I split the pills, they were hard to break up, and didn't halve easily. Maybe tomorrow I'll take a little bigger 'chunk' of one around lunch. Maybe that will keep me going. I also did notice being hungry some throughout the day, but not as often as usual. Being so hot/humid today, I drank TONS of water too. How long does the appetite surpressant part take to kick in? Should I expect to be less hungry tomorrow on day two? I'm hoping for the best. I will let you know how it all goes, wish me luck!

mmmcoffee

Old 08-02-2006, 06:28 AM   #10
(female)

seo HB User

mmmcoffee, I would think the appitite suppressant would kick right in. I know it sure did for me! I didn't eat anything that first day (scary!!) I know that even still, I can really tell a difference if I'm on the pills or not as I get really munchie when I'm not on the pills. When I'm on, I'll eat breakfast and lunch almost because I have to (not hungry at all!) but by dinner I'm usually ready for a little something! Still it's no where near the amount of food I used to stuff in my pie hole! If you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh? I know they say for someone under 150 to split the pill, or if you just want to start slow, but I split the pill for maybe 2 days then went up to full dosage (2 pills per day) and was fine. Perhaps you're not taking enough? Oh, I was over 150 when I started though, I was 172 at the time. Just a thought. And yes, the first week or so I did feel incredibly tired in the afternoon after being so jazzed up in the morning! I wondered about that too. I think it takes a week or so to really get your system used to it. It's weird stuff, but you can't ignore the results! 2.5 pounds down for this week! WAHOO!

Old 08-02-2006, 12:10 PM   #11
(female)

chocolatefor3 HB User

Hi there... I took the recommended dosage of 1/2 of a pill an hour after each meal the first day. I didn't notice any jitterness and my appetite did not subside. So, the next day I took a whole pill. (I weigh 185 and should weigh about 150 - I just had a baby two months ago and need to loose the extra weight that doesn't want to drop off) I did notice a big boost in energy after taking the whole pill. I still have some hunger urges during the day, but I think a lot of it is eating out of habit - especially chocolate! However, when I do eat something to subside the hunger pain, I get full quickly. I've noticed hunger pains in the evening - typically around 9 - 10 PM. I've been drinking water to fill up my stomach. It seems to be working. I've been on the lipodrene for a week now and have lost 4 lbs. I have 21 more to go!

Old 08-02-2006, 12:23 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

boicrazy3188 HB User

well I definitely notice that its helping me. I don't get jittery or sick or anything which is awesome. I have been eating less, but i'm not sure if its from the pills, or just because I exercise alot more in my free time and not eat.

I think to myself how much i've spent on things that don't work, but this I really have confidence in since it's helped me gain energy and lose a few pounds. Oh and since last Monday i've lost about 4 pounds

Old 08-02-2006, 01:58 PM   #13
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

seo- Right now I'm 125 and only have a little more to lose. When I started dieting I was 150 but the last little bit is the hardest. I thought the lipodrene would give me the nudge I need. Today for breakfast I had 1/2 a slim fast optima bar because I knew I had to eat something. Took 1/2 pill..went shopping, got nails done (no time for snacking, but wasn't hungry) While shopping I grabbed an energy bar and bottled water, then took the other 1/2. I wasn't hungry, but knew I couldn't just NOT eat. No jitters today or anything like that. I did get up earlier today (even after being up most of night with thunderstorms and scared kids) and wasn't dragging when I did. I am switching to Decaf tomorrow because of the jitters. I LOVE my coffee and NEVER have decaf in the house, but that's changed now..lol! Hopefully it will taste almost as good . I even bought a new scale. Our old one was hard to read so I bought a digital and will now keep serious track of things. I will keep you all posted. Thanks for your support and stuff

mmmcoffee

Old 08-03-2006, 11:25 AM   #14
(female)

Jensmom HB User
Question Re: Lipodrene

Hi Everyone:

Motivated by everyone's success, I have ordered Lipdrene Lite, I am a bit concerned about the ephedra so thought I would start out slow, can always double the pills if need be!

But here is my question....can I have a glass of wine in the evening if I have taken these at breakfast and lunch. I know I know, I am dieting and alcohol is empty calories, but I do like a glass of wine with friends when we are out to dinner. Will take it into account in my calorie count, just don't want to "hurt" myself if I shouldn't be drinking while taking the pills.

Any input would be appreciated!!
Thanks
Sarah

Old 08-03-2006, 11:27 AM   #15
(female)

chocolatefor3 HB User

I've had a few glasses of wine while taking it and it hasn't affected me at all. Of course, you probably don't want to go overboard, but a glass or two at dinner hasn't affected me at all.

Closed Thread