It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
(male)

BurgersOnly HB User
Only burgers and i lose 3 stone

Up untill now i had tried everything, exercise, atkins diet, salads every day etc etc. Finally i gave in to temptation i started inventing huge burgers in the restaraunt i work 3/4 pounders 1/2 pound doubles with cheese and bacon, low and behold within 2 1/2 months i have gone from 38 inch waist to 28 14 stone to 11 and have not got an ounce of fat anywhere. Unbeleivable although i do think there is a metod to this. The weight of these humungas burgers fills your stomach and makes you feel heavy and bloated therefore food is not on the mind for a few hours after eating before sickenss you and the protien in the meat also helps your body develope muscle tissue and in doing so burns off the fat it has reserved although to be honest i have no clue. any ideas?

Old 07-31-2006, 08:20 PM   #2

MitziAnne HB User
Re: Only burgers and i lose 3 stone

I think you're kidding us.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2006, 03:53 AM   #3
Veteran

bluejbirdie HB User

It all depends on how much is eatenyou can lose eating anything if the total calories are less then whats burned.

We are OverFat...Not OverWeight!

Old 08-01-2006, 04:13 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Smartpants HB User

I can see how this could work. I lost 30lbs a few years back eating chinese food, chicken fingers, mcdonalds. I would eat one big meal for lunch (say 10 nuggets and fries from mcdonalds) and that would fill me up so much i would not eat the rest of the day. So overall i was taking in maybe 1000-1200 calories in that one meal and that was it for the day. I find this method MUCH more effective than eating small meals throughout the day which cause me to always be hungry and thinking of food!

Old 08-01-2006, 03:19 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

boicrazy3188 HB User

I suppose, but won't you get tired of burgers then? When I was on Atkins, all I ate were burgers, and now I hate burgers, and won't eat them. Just a thought.

Old 08-01-2006, 06:16 PM   #6
(female)

Sartorius HB User

it's believable, but think of this: i could invent 'the candy bar diet' where you eat a candy bar for breakfast, one for lunch, and one for dinner. you WILL lose weight on that diet because it's going to be less calories in total than your previous diet, but i don't advise doing it, because the nutrient value sucks. in a month, you will be malnourished, probably have bowel disorders, start getting acne, and just feel plain sluggish.

you really need a balanced diet, not just for weight loss, but all the time, for your health.

Old 08-02-2006, 08:47 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB User

Same with a diet of BACON: whenever hungry another pound of bacon will be served to you.
Eventually, you will be eating very few calories because the thought of another plateful of greasy meat will become nauseating.

Hopefully the weight loss will come before the heart attack or the cirrhosis.

Any diet of one food to the exclusion of all others will cause weight loss for the simple reason that you will actually eat less food! No matter WHAT the choice of food is...even cake!

Last edited by Lenin; 08-02-2006 at 08:50 AM.

Old 08-02-2006, 04:03 PM   #8
(female)

Emrell HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartorius
it's believable, but think of this: i could invent 'the candy bar diet' where you eat a candy bar for breakfast, one for lunch, and one for dinner. you WILL lose weight on that diet because it's going to be less calories in total than your previous diet, but i don't advise doing it, because the nutrient value sucks. in a month, you will be malnourished, probably have bowel disorders, start getting acne, and just feel plain sluggish.

you really need a balanced diet, not just for weight loss, but all the time, for your health.
I like that diet.

Closed Thread