It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2006, 09:32 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Valo99 HB User
Safe diet pills for people with high blood pressure

I was wondering if there are any safe diet pills to take if you have high blood pressure.

I just had a baby and would like to lose a few pounds, but my blood pressure spiked. I am on medication now.

I used to take Fastin for years and it worked really well, my doctor wont prescribe ANYTHING.. although I can pretty much get the diet pills from anywhere if I wanted to.

Trying to take care of a newborn and following some of the diets out there, fastin always worked best for me. I did buy the south beach diet book, but dont feel like making all meals, if anyone has suggestions I am open.

Last edited by Valo99; 08-03-2006 at 09:46 AM.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:59 AM   #2
(female)

seo HB User
Re: Saft diet pills for people with high blood pressure

Hi there, to my knowledge, there are no diet pills that are recommended for people with high blood pressure. I know we researched a lot for my mother (she's on medication for bp too) and didn't come up with anything that was listed as safe for people with high bp. I know it's a pain with a new baby, but you might try just plain old calorie counting. That way you really don't have to eat special foods, just make sure you're keeping track of everything you eat.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread