It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2006, 08:08 AM   #1
(male)

jennypash HB User
Lipo 6

Anyone tried it? Did it work?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2006, 09:12 AM   #2
(female)

lifesnotchess HB User
Re: Lipo 6

Yes, I have tried it. And yes, it does work BUT it makes you feel awful. It is full of caffeine so you are walking around buzzed and highstrung all day, also you have to KEEP taking it, even after you loose desired weight or you gain the weight back (i did). It was really expensive and not worth it. I don't recommend it at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2006, 12:48 PM   #3
(female)

nicollew HB User

I tried it but it did not work for me. I actually gained weight on it.

Old 08-04-2006, 03:26 PM   #4
(female)

Emrell HB User

haha Thanks for posting guys, I was looking into that.

Old 08-04-2006, 07:41 PM   #5
(female)

chocolatefor3 HB User

I tried Lipo 6 last summer and it didn't do much for me. I was working out - cardio and weights - and still didn't see much. I'm taking Lipodrene now and I've seen some results. I'm down 4 lbs in a week. However, didn't see the results until the end of the week. If you're serious about a "kick start" to help loose some lbs, go onto the web and do some research on the Lipodrene. So far, I'm pleased.

Old 08-04-2006, 10:17 PM   #6
(female)

imaginarydivabc HB User

So, another thing I swear by is SlimQuick. I started it last year, and it lost me the last 30lbs, plus maintaining the weight.

Old 08-17-2006, 05:01 PM   #7
(male)

italia_campioni HB User

Quite honestly, I can't believe some of the responses. I mean I believe the stories but just can't believe the results? You gain weight? Still have to keep taking it after your desired weight? Here's my little personal account, just blunt and honest and you can interpret it whatever way you want...
I began my diet the 1st of January this year. I was 265 and I'm 5'9". Yea I was rotund. Anyway, I planned on combining diet with 200 crunchies and 30 min stationary bike every night except my weekends off work. Then I could exercise earlier. I decided to try 1 diet pill and lipo 6 it was. With this diet I wouldn't eat later than 7 or 8pm and still have 2 average 1 large meal. That said, from the first of the year to middle May, I went from 265 to 150. Yea, no cheating from the above mentioned plan and an occasional buffet treating on the weekends. So I don't know if the lipo 6 was that good or that I disciplined myself very well and diet and exercise really makes you lose weight. And today is aug 17, I haven't taken those pills since and I'm still 150. I eat how I want now except fried foods and treats a no and exercise twice a week.
I'm just laying that out there for everyone. It just made me think how do you gain weight back? Obviously if u go back to eating like a pig I think. I made a life choice. To start eating better and I'm gonna keep that weight off. Take care everyone

Closed Thread