It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2006, 01:39 PM   #1
(female)

Emrell HB User
Has Anyone Tried Corti-slim?

Just wondering if anyone's tried Corti-slim, and if it works or not! Also any side effects please...thank you!

Last edited by Emrell; 08-05-2006 at 01:40 PM.

Old 08-05-2006, 02:32 PM   #2
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User
Re: Has Anyone Tried Corti-slim?

Hello. Just a quick response. I have tried Zantrax-3, Stacker, Hydroxycut, Natures Bounty Xtreme Lean, Corti-burn, Corti-slim, Hoodia etc etc.just to name a few. I have spent enough money on different weight loss stuff to buy LOTS of new clothes. The only thing I've really had luck with is Lipodrene Lite. I was concerned about the ephedra, so chose the lite one with half the amount in it. There is also Lipodrene-SR which doesnot contain ephedra. In the past 5 days, I have had much more energy, wake up earlier and am 'ready to go',and had decreased appetite. I did have to stop drinking coffee because too much caffeine gave me the jitters. But otherwise have had no side effects. The cortislim didn't really do much for me with the appetite or energy. I hope that helps.

mmmcoffee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2006, 03:25 PM   #3
(female)

Emrell HB User

Thanks for ths response! I was currently taking Zantrex 3, I finished up my bottle and I want to try something else. I didn't notice much of a weight loss or anything, but it did give me great energy, something I desperately need being anemic and all! I feel so tired all the time, even when I get enough sleep, it's sooo annoying. I'm taking iron supplements and trying to find a diet pill that gives me both energy and helps in burning fat.

Old 08-05-2006, 05:57 PM   #4
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

One thing I noticed with the Zantrax was MAJOR jitters. Must've been way too much caffeine. With Relacore, Cortislim and Cortisure, I had really bad cramps after I had been taking them for a couple of days. There never was much of an impact on appetite though. Hope that helps.

mmmcoffee

Old 08-05-2006, 07:05 PM   #5
(female)

Emrell HB User

I got jitters from Zantrex 3 too, but I loved it cuz it jolted me awake. lol I started to mainly take it just for the excessive energy, but I never had trouble sleeping at night. I would take one in the evening though when I was having a sleepover, it would keep me up. lol I wanna try Remedilean, but I don't know where I can go to buy it. And if I buy it online, I don't want the package to come to me and be a "tell all" what's inside it.

Old 08-07-2006, 01:53 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

shucky ducky HB User

I tried Cortislim last year. I may as well have flushed my $29.99 down the toilet.

Old 08-07-2006, 02:27 PM   #7
(male)

Dave440 HB User

From my understanding, the claims made by the manufacterers of Cortislim have never really een substatiated. The reason they claim it works is that under high levels of stress and higher levsl of cortisol in the body, which can lead to increased blood glucose concentrations. Without the proper exersise, this could lead to wait gain. What I see is that this over the counter supplement does not directly effect wait gain or loss but can have an indirect impact on your chemical makeup posibly in some adverse way or not at all. I think the people who have seen weight loss with it are the same people who take Corti-slim, then diet and exersise. Then it becomes difficult to distinguish whether thier weight loss is from the restrictive dieting and increased energy output (exersise) alone or from taking Corti-Slim along with thier diet/exersise regimine.

Closed Thread