It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2006, 07:17 AM   #1
(female)

donna6206 HB User
Talking Lipodrene Questions dosage

I have been taking Lipodrene for over a week and notice it is not controlling my hunger like it was in the begining. The bottle says take 2 pills max a day (which is 50 mg) but the FDA says 100 mg max per day (4 pills). Do you think I could safely take 3 or 4 pills a day? I am seeing results so far and want to continue. I would never go over the max dosage because this is a dangerous drug. Anyone out there have any experience with this?

Old 08-07-2006, 07:07 AM   #2
(female)

seo HB User
Re: Lipodrene Questions dosage

Would love to know this myself, but I am really afraid to up the dosage, to even anything still under 100. Are you considering trying this? If you do, please let me know side effects (good, bad) and how you feel.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2006, 10:18 AM   #3
(female)

chocolatefor3 HB User

I took Hydroxycut years ago when it had Ephedra in it. I believe at the time, I was taking 3-4 pills a day and I know it exceeded the 100mg that the FDA recommends. It really worked for me! However, I'm not sure if the "ephedrine group alkaloids" are the same ingredients that were used in the Hydroxycut years ago. I too have noticed it isn't working as well as it did when I first started it. I thought about taking another half of a pill in the afternoon to curb my appetite, but wasn't sure what it would do to me. I read on another post about cycling on and off of it to give your body a break. Maybe that will work?

Old 08-08-2006, 03:21 AM   #4
(female)

free2be HB User

I would recommend cycling before anything else. Sure you could up the dosage but what happens when your body becomes use to that. You don't want to end up at the point where your out right abusing the pills.

Old 08-09-2006, 07:46 AM   #5
(female)

donna6206 HB User

I am taking 3 a day and having no problems... I do think I may need to cycle off but really don't want to.

Old 08-09-2006, 10:47 AM   #6
(female)

chocolatefor3 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna6206
I am taking 3 a day and having no problems... I do think I may need to cycle off but really don't want to.
At what times are you taking the pills? I'm not noticing any weight loss other than the initial 4 lbs. I've been working out like a banche too! Are you able to go to sleep at night?

Old 08-10-2006, 05:43 AM   #7
(female)

seo HB User

I take the pills at 8, 12, and 4 and have no problem sleeping or working out. Currently I've upped my workouts to 2 sets of 3 miles and weights. Oh, and that blessed easy shaper! Don't let the name fool you! Cycling does work very well though, so you might try that. I cycled off for a week and the results when I came back on were amazing!

Old 08-10-2006, 11:05 AM   #8
(female)

donna6206 HB User
Angry Re: Lipodrene Questions dosage

Yes, I think I really need to cycle off for a couple of days because I am STARVING and about to scream and bite my whole familes head off. Losing weight has been one of the biggest struggles for me. I am going crazy

Old 08-11-2006, 05:41 AM   #9
(female)

free2be HB User

Donna- are you getting enough fiber at each of your meals? It may help reduce the hunger pains for longer periods of time

Old 08-11-2006, 06:28 AM   #10
(female)

donna6206 HB User

free2be - maybe,...not sure about the fiber. I will try and take more fiber in Thanks

Old 08-11-2006, 11:27 AM   #11
(female)

chocolatefor3 HB User

donna6206 - try eating more protein as well as the fiber. Protein makes you feel fuller longer - fiber too. Also, I started yesterday taking 3 pills. It didn't affect me sleep at all. I will only take 3 when I feel hunger pains coming on and water or coffee doesn't do the trick. Good Luck!

Old 11-12-2006, 10:53 AM   #12
(female)

quitty HB User

Hello,
I just happened on this site last week and found it very informative. I decided to try lipodrene as it could help me along with a sensible diet and exercise. Just as a precaution, I took ephedrine about 4 years ago right before it was banned. I believe it had considerably more ephedrine. It killed my appetite but made me so jittery all the time. I ended up in a really bad accident. I hit a car, and it flew in the air. How the guy ended up with just a tiny scratch, I can only thank God. Please, do not take more than the recommended dosage, especially if you feel jittery. Getting behind the wheels when feeling jittery is a receipe for disaster.
I ordered the lipodrene with 25 mg. It's not as strong as the previous one, thank goodness. I eat a decent meal and take it exactly an hour later. If I start to feel jittery, I eat fruit or vegetable. You have to take it after food, or you can become very nauseated. It's working out pretty well. I just started a few days ago, and already I feel a difference. I love it. I will let you know at the end of the month how much I have lost.
Just remember, to avoid being jittery, eat before and little bit after.

Closed Thread