It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2006, 08:25 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Vibe/eniva?

Anyone ever tried ''VIBE'' it's an Multi-Vitamin/Mineral and potent Antioxidant, with four proprietary nutritional blends =

1. (Immune Health) SoluMAX Solutomic'Minerals,Vitamins,and phytonnutrients.
2. (Anti-Aging) AntiOX High ORAC Vaule Anti-oxidants from fruits veggies and Botanicals.
3. (Cardiovascular) Heart Max D-Ribose, CoQ10,L-Carnitine,Malic Acid,Lecithin, and Vitamin E.
4. (Colla MAX), Green Tea Vitamin C,Aloe vera gel,Glucosamine,Lysine,Proline, and other Amino Acids.
It'sfor the super enhancement of weight loss/ or just the general relaxtion to make you feel better look better give you much much more energy.

It's kinda of ''expensive'' a quart bottle will be about 90.00, but it should last 40 days...you mix 1 ounce with a 8 oz glass water /or your favorite juice, the 1st month, then after the first month you mix 1oz three 3 times a day...30 min before meals.

IF YOUR PRAGNANT OR AT A CHILD BEARING AGE ITS NOT RECOMMENDED TO NOT TAKE OVER TWO OZ A DAY, AND IT'S NOT RECOMMENDED ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 14.
LIKE ANY OTHER WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS THEY RECOMMEND YOU SEE YOUR DR. Before trying this product.
this is a good sourse of healthy weight loss,
[ REMOVED ]

Last edited by moderator2; 08-07-2006 at 11:28 AM. Reason: please do not post commercial websites for any reason whether or not you personally benefit

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2006, 11:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: Vibe/eniva?

''BTW'' , ''FYI''
I never tried this product!
A friend of my tried it and is currently useing it.
she gave me a empty bottle I just was reading what was on the bottle.

Anyway she has lost about 100 lbs in 6 months taking this stuff ...without any exercise! SHE IS 5'7 ...WAS 251 LBS NOW 6 MONTHS LATER 152LBS she says after she drinks it 30 minutes before each meal she don't eat as much and stays fuller longer, and it helps with the bad rules of a dietier..it makes you not want the bad things..ice cream, cookies, HIGH BAD CARBS ect,,ect,,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2006, 12:58 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

shucky ducky HB User
Re: Vibe/eniva?

I read some of the info on their website. Sounds interesting. But, there are dozens of products on the market that claim to have the same benefits. I don't know. I guess it's worth a try.

Last edited by shucky ducky; 08-08-2006 at 12:59 PM.

Closed Thread