It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2006, 07:27 AM   #1
(female)

sw3006 HB User
Detox 7

I bought this product, Detox 7, this past weekend. It's a 7 day course of supplements that is supposed to flush your body of toxins and help you start a healthier lifestyle. Figured what the heck, can't hurt!

Has anyone tried this stuff before? I just started this morning. I'm hoping it will help clean out the bad parts so I can shed a few pounds. ((HOPING))

Old 08-14-2006, 06:30 AM   #2
(female)

sw3006 HB User
Update - AWESOME

I started Last Sunday and as of this Sunday, I am 6 pounds lighter. No dieting or exercise

Also had energy and felt pretty good throught the whole thing.

I recommend it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2006, 06:34 PM   #3
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User
Re: Detox 7

What is it? Is it a drink or just a pill form? Was most of it water weight? Still--6lbs would make me happy. Could you eat regular food during the week?

Congrats on the 6 lbs.

mmmcoffee

Old 08-15-2006, 07:16 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

whoevea HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmcoffee
What is it? Is it a drink or just a pill form? Was most of it water weight? Still--6lbs would make me happy. Could you eat regular food during the week?

Congrats on the 6 lbs.

mmmcoffee
Herbal Supplement

A natural 7-day detoxification program promoting internal body cleansing and healthy elmination of toxins that will keep you feeling revitalized, energized and detoxified.*

30 Detox 7™ Capsules
7 Detox 7™ Fiber Packets

Suitable for anyone enjoying a low-carb lifestyle.*

i think i might try it.

Old 08-16-2006, 09:38 AM   #5
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

Ok, well, I had a thought. I've been on Lipodrene Lite for 2 wks. I've also been excercising and feel great. I think I should take a break from the Lipodrene, Detox my system while still continuing the healthy diet and daily excercise, then see how I feel and how things go. Maybe I won't need to continue with the Lipodrene after getting a "fresh start"---what do you think? Does it sound like a better way of doing things? A healthier way? Can I take a daily multi-vitamin while doing the detox or would it just be a waste?

For those who have used detox 7, were you in the bathroom all the time? I guess if it's too much, I can lessen the dosage to where it will work for me. The package says you can lessen it but extend the # of days.

A clean slate is the best way to start. I guess I'll give it a try. Taking a break from the lipodrene wouldn't hurt me any. Ok, tomorrow begins a new 'cleaner' me (sort of....he he he). Wish me luck !

mmmcoffee

The Following User Says Thank You to mmmcoffee For This Useful Post:
drronideluz (07-07-2012)
Old 08-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #6
(female)

tpagm HB User

I tried detox 7 before my 1200-1500 calorie diet. Detox 7 is not a laxative therefore, you won't find yourself in the bathroom. You can probably just buy some Fiber tablets instead of spending the money on Detox 7. I lost 12lbs from my 1200-1500 calorie diet and going to the gym. Detox 7 did nothing for me.

Old 08-16-2006, 10:38 PM   #7
(female)

sw3006 HB User

Nope, no more trips to the bathroom than usual. You might pee more because you have to drink water with the mixture and pills, but thats about it. I stayed on my vitamins -- Calcium chews & a multivitamin.

Best of luck to a cleaner you

Old 08-17-2006, 02:21 PM   #8
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

I'm not using the Detox 7 for weight loss. I want to 'clean up' then start over, sort of. I must admit that packet of fiber drink is NASTY. Eww, yuck, gag...but one week of it to be healthier etc, won't hurt. Today being the first day with the Detox 7 (and no lipodrene) I have noticed being very tired. It's probably because I don't have the caffeine from the Lipodrene. Maybe I can drink my coffee again this week! Oh well, on my way. . . . . LOTS and LOTS of water. We'll see how I'm feeling in a week. Take care all---

mmmcoffee

Old 08-17-2006, 03:16 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

whoevea HB User

i just told my Friend about Detox 7 and she wants to try it but i dont wanna see her get sick if she does she will never talk to me again!
i been researching this Detox 7 and from what im reading it sounds like its a Laxitive.
i was gonna try cause i gained a few from taking Remeron <<Antidepressant.
but im starting to lose the wieght i dont want. im not over weight ,i just want my norm back.
and does anyone know if that drugEphedra is in this?
thanks!!!

AKA Brandy

Last edited by whoevea; 08-17-2006 at 03:26 PM.

Old 08-17-2006, 05:03 PM   #10
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

From what I've learned, it's not a laxative nor does it contain one. It is a dietary supplement with Fiber. Fiber can act as one. I found info searching about colon cleansing and detoxification. There is no ephedra in Detox 7. There is ephedra in the lipodrene though. I think that's what's been giving me my energy.

mmmcoffee

Old 08-18-2006, 05:21 AM   #11
(female)

blueskies9999 HB User

I tried Detox7 about a month ago. I was hesitant too because I didn't want to have cramps or not be able to go out in public. It's not a laxative. I didn't lose any weight with it and it didn't make you run to the bathroom.

I did notice a small increase in energy. I felt a little lighter and oh yeah, I got a few pimples. So I think it is really to detox your system of impurities.

But other than that, nothing really. I would do it again though.

Old 01-19-2007, 03:57 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

twiceblessed HB User
Question Re: Detox 7

Anyone else tried this for a fresh start?

Old 01-19-2007, 06:14 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB User

It's some B-vitamins mixed with a couple herbs that are laxative and diuretic.
A good way to throw away 60 bucks.

Quote:
Ingredients: Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B-12, Dandelion (leaf), Turmeric (root), Burdock (root), Red Root, Licorice (root), Cascara Sagrada (bark), Milk Thistle (seed) Extract, Guarana (seed) Extract, Green Tea, Echinacea Purpurea (leaf) Extract, Peppermint

Last edited by Lenin; 01-19-2007 at 06:14 AM.

Old 01-19-2007, 01:32 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

twiceblessed HB User
Wink Re: Detox 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenin View Post
It's some B-vitamins mixed with a couple herbs that are laxative and diuretic.
A good way to throw away 60 bucks.

Thanks for your feedback. I decided to try it anyway - as it is only $6 NOT $60 (I'm a cheapskate, I'd never waste that!! LOL!). Anyway, maybe I was just B-Vit deprived or something, but I have felt GREAT today.

Closed Thread