It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2006, 07:26 AM   #1
(female)

Donna-Sue HB User
Lidodrene ...........Help, Just order and getting ready to take.

OK, I got them in the mail yesterday, thay are the Yellow ones with the epfhredrin (SP)? I had breakfast, and it says to wait one hour and take a whole tablet, and I am just going to take half...........I am scard.........but here I go................

Old 08-08-2006, 07:30 AM   #2
(female)

seo HB User
Re: Lidodrene ...........Help, Just order and getting ready to take.

Don't worry, you'll be fine and you're well on your way (weigh!) to loosing extra weight! Only side effects I've had is a jittery feeling about 30 minutes after taking and clear skin. So enjoy!

Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2006, 08:03 AM   #3
(female)

Donna-Sue HB User

Love you seo........Lets all keep each other posted.

Old 08-08-2006, 08:24 AM   #4
(female)

free2be HB User

Yeahhhh for you!!! I just started taking mine yesterday. I have had so much energy it is amazing. I haven't had the jittery feeling and I took a whole pill after breakfast. However, I am rarely affected by pills.

I usually take a 4 mile walk after dinner and yesterday I was tempted to jog...

Keep us posted.

Old 08-08-2006, 08:27 AM   #5
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

Donna Sue--

Congrats and good luck. I'm on day 7 of taking them. I still get a little jittery after taking the morning dose.I only take 1/2 a pill after breakfast and I bought the Lipodrene Lite with less ephedra in it. I have stopped drinking my coffee (which REALLY sucks) but I don't need the added caffeinne (sp). I'm never hungry anymore, but haven't really lost as much as I would like. I really only started keeping good track of the scale on Saturday and I'm only down a pund since then. Maybe I'm not eating enough, I'm not sure. We'll see how it goes and what I weigh by next weekend. I have still been walking/treadmill and stuff. My afternoon dose, I take around 3 or 4 and haven't had any problems sleeping or anything. Good luck and keep us all posted!

mmmcoffee

Old 08-08-2006, 08:38 AM   #6
(female)

Donna-Sue HB User

Hi ladies,

I promise, I will. I can always tell by the way my clothes feel, so I play that way, then in about a week, weigh myself. Thank you for your feedback, it makes me feel safer..............Hugs.......

Closed Thread