It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2006, 01:10 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Smartpants HB User
"SmartBurn" with hoodia

hate to add yet another diet pill thread, but im wondering if anyone has tried "Smartburn" with hoodia?? it is available at walmart in canada. i'm not looking for a miracle pill, just something to curb hunger...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2006, 09:53 PM   #2
(female)

TamWasHere HB User
Re: "SmartBurn" with hoodia

Its a rip. Hoodia has become the fad of the moment.

If phizer or one of the big pharmaceuticals actually is able to re-create and manufacture the p-57 that is in the extremely rare and actual south african plant they will make billions. However all these other pills , trimspa, Smartburn, etc. are out there, with some sort of domestic grown cousin of real Hoodia in them.

I read the eight million word warning label on the box of Smartburn and put it down and ran away screaming! (just kidding)

I tried some real hoodia from I got from a research company, but the real stuff is so rare event the research companies cannot even get it now. The stuff in these mass produced diet pills is some sort of domestic raised cactus that is related to the wild african Hoodia plant, its almost like the real thing. (Just remember what my Grandapa used to say "almost only counts when playing horseshoes and hand gernades!")

I found a good old fashion cup of coffee or strong tea will curb my appetite about as well as any fancy and pricy diet pill.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2006, 11:57 AM   #3
(female)

Nicole83 HB User
Re: "SmartBurn" with hoodia

If it's the smartburn for women that you are talking about..please don't waste your money. I tried it and noticed no difference at all . But if you can, try to buy it at a GNC. They usually refund your money if it doesn't work for you.

Closed Thread