It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2006, 05:31 AM   #1
(female)

Fireball_76 HB User
Adipex-phentermine..Yay!!!!

Just an update.
I don't have a scale myself, but I was at my parent's house th other day and curiosity won out! So I hopped on the scale and I have lost 15 pounds! That was after being on the prescription for just over 3 weeks! I go back to the doctor on Monday for his weigh in, so by then who knows! It could be closer to 20 pounds!
I feel amazing! I'm wearing clothes that I thought were going to sit in the closet forever!
I started at 206 pounds at the doctor's office and on my mom's scale I weighed 191 pounds. My goal is to be about 175, so I am nearing my goal!
All without feeling hungry at all! I've droped from a tight size 16 to a comfortable 14.

Old 08-14-2006, 10:17 AM   #2
(female)

renatusbee HB User
Re: Adipex-phentermine..Yay!!!!

HOW GREAT IS IT! Congrats on your weight loss. I started taking phentermine 37.5 on July 17th. I weighed 151 lbs and am 5'3. I went to the doc on Friday and was down to 142 lbs. He wrote a script for a second month and I hope to be as sucessful this month as I was last! My goal is 130. I'm glad to hear your sucess story. Keep up the good work!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread