It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2006, 06:18 AM   #1
(female)

donna6206 HB User
adipex ?

Can I get adipex on the internet without a script???? I want to try this since nothing else is working for me

Old 08-15-2006, 08:30 AM   #2
(female)

elmstlover HB User
Re: adipex ?

There are few sites that I found that they do not call your doc. Just google and some should come up. They are quite a bit more expensive though than the sites that DO say they call your doc. Also, they charge a monthly fee. I am still considering it. I have been eating right and exercising like a mad woman and have only lost 3 lbs. My problem is that I overdue supper. HTH!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2006, 08:46 AM   #3
(female)

renatusbee HB User
Re: adipex ?

If I were you, I would just ask my doc. You might be surprised. I was at a routine ob/gyn appointment, and I mentioned to my doc that I was getting really depressed over my size (I was 5 '3 151 lbs) and I asked him if he thinks any of the OTC stuff really worked. He said no, but if you really want I can prescribe you something that will definitely work. He wrote me a script that day for Adipex. It was the best thing I couldv'e ever done! It really worked for me. I am down to 140 lbs just 4 weeks later. And I went and saw him last week and he wrote me a script for another month. My goal is 130. He thinks it's definitely obtainable. So the moral is: just ask your doc and if he says no, tell him that you will be seeking a second opinion from a doc that is a bit more with the times. Because, I've noticed that the old fashioned docs are a lot more hesitant to try new age medicine and stuff. Who knows, your ob/gyn may even be the better person to ask! It worked for me! To bad you don't live near by. My doc is so cool that I told him about my sister in law having asked her doc and being turned down and he said to have her call hima and he would see her and write it for her as long as her BP and heart were healthy! Good luck to you!

Closed Thread