It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2006, 05:30 AM   #1
(female)

free2be HB User
weighing in on lipodrene

I have been on lipodrene for about 2 weeks now...and I wanted to share my experince. While there are some benefits it is no miricale pill. As of today I have only lost 4lbs, taking 2 pills a day. That is the recommended 2lbs per week. I have been working out 4 days a week which was a major change for me, trying to watchh what I eat, etc. I admit I probably have a high tolerance for ephedra because I use to take 4 zenadrine (100mg) a day before they were pulled with little trouble.

I believe the pill has its largest effects on people who have water weight to lose. As much water as I drink near 100oz per day I don't think I had any extra to lose. I am not upset that I didn't lose more weight because the pills have given me far more energy than I have ever had, and I have experience no side affects. No dizzyness, no heart flutters, and no problem sleeping. My only challenge is that I have some constipation but I blame that on the fact that I probably haven't been eating enough fiber do to the decrease in appetite.

I don't say any of this to persuade you not to take lipodrene, as I said before I just wanted to weigh in on my experinece.

Old 08-16-2006, 06:12 AM   #2
(female)

seo HB User
Re: weighing in on lipodrene

You know, you hit the nail on the head. There is no miracle pill. But I do think personally, for me, Lipodrene has helped a lot. When I first decided to try a diet pill, I started with one called Zenalean Pro, which I read had great results. This was on another forum board by people who used, and love the product. Tried it for a couple of weeks and nada! I was so dissapointed! Still doing the diet and exercise thing, just not seeing results of any kind. I was about to throw in the towel when someone from the same forum suggested lipodrene, and mentioned she'd tried the zenalean pro without any results. Needless to say, the lipodrene worked wonders with me. But, I didn't look to it as a miracle pill I could pop and sit on my duff, I was still working out like crazy and maintaining a very strick diet. So I guess my point is, sometimes a product works for one person and not another. And sometimes they don't work at all. I've read several posts about if there was a miracle pill that worked 100%, it would be the only thing on the market. I guess some of us just need a little jump to help stay motivated. I'm sorry Lipodrene didn't work for you, and I hope you do contiune the healthy lifestyle and keep at it and loose everything you've got to loose.

Good luck to you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2006, 06:44 AM   #3
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User
Re: weighing in on lipodrene

I've had the same results. I started on 8/1 at first taking 1/2 a pill twice a day, but in the last few days have been taking 1 twice a day. I also have lost 4 lbs. I wish it was more, but I've also had my days of a Dunkin Donuts donut with an iced coffee chaser...he he he. I have been watching what I eat (except for the DD day) and I have been walking regularly, but don't have the $, time or opportunity to go to a gym. My energy levels have been great. My hubby gets up at 5am and leaves before 7am. (being that I'm on summer vacation--I like to sleep in) but over the past week, I've been up at 6 and don't feel like I still need more hrs of sleep. I will keep at it with the lipodrene and have been BIG on veggies, fruits and salads. The walking has become part of a daily routine, it's usually treadmill at night and kids/dogs during the day. I will keep you posted on how things go.

mmmcoffee

Closed Thread