It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2006, 04:06 PM   #1
(female)

Chloe.Roma HB User
Arrow doing good on my diet but need to exercise

I am so happy I have lost 45 pounds. I still have 15 more to go but today I did my BMI and it was 23.8 (Normal Range). When I started my diet my BMI was 30.5 (Obese Range). My goal BMI is 21.
I hope everyone is doing great. I have not been on this board in awhile.
I need to get back to exercising because I stopped it about 2 months ago. Living here in the Texas heat made me lose all my desire to excersise. It has been Over 100 degree weather for over 30 days straight.
Well I am back on here in need of suggestions on how to get motivated to get back on my treadmill again. Any Suggestions? Thanks

Last edited by Chloe.Roma; 08-18-2006 at 06:42 AM.

Old 08-18-2006, 11:25 AM   #2
(female)

FUNNEWFIE HB User
Re: doing good on my diet but need to exercise

Hi Chloe just wondering how you lost all ur weight and how long it took? And Congradulations

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2006, 01:27 PM   #3
(female)

Chloe.Roma HB User
Re: doing good on my diet but need to exercise

Thanks Funnewife! I lost my weight by watching what I ate. I only eat healthy foods such as fruits, veggies and whole grains. I eat No junk food. I drink tons of water too. I do not eat after 6:30pm and that really seems to help alot. When I eat now I think about what my body needs, like do I need another serving of veggies or fruit or do I need a little more protein today. It is interesting because I am so aware now on what I eat.
I used to count my calories but I stopped that about 2 months ago (and exercising) but I think I will start counting my calories again. My weight loss has slowed down so I am sure I am eating to many calories.
I started my diet March 27 and at first my weight came off quickly but now it is harder to lose each pound. I just continue on my diet and if I lose just 4 pounds a month now I am still happy because the big chunk of weight is gone.
When my husband and I talked about how much weight I have lost so far he said" thats incredible if you think about it it is like you lost a coyote". He said "imagine yourself caring around a coyote". I thought "strange but true".

Well I am off to eat some broccoli and hummus as my afternoon snack. Good Luck to you Funnewife!

Closed Thread