It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2006, 12:56 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

janx HB User
New lipodrene thread!

Hi all,
Thanks to all the wonderful success stories, my husband and I started the lipodrene today. So far, so good! Please keep those inspiring stories coming. We will post as soon as we see some results, but am only going to weigh weekly. We both have a lot to lose, so hopefully it will go smoothly.
brenwill

Old 08-22-2006, 01:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

reddoorblack HB User
Re: New lipodrene thread!

I started back on my Lipodrene yesterday and I'll also post if I have good results. I continue to be a bit shakey after taking a whole pill so I cut it in half and and take the first half after breakfast and the second half about a half hour later. I do the same thing after lunch. It does really curb my hunger.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2006, 03:11 PM   #3
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

Hello. I just wanted to mention....I was on lipodrene for about 2 weeks, then stopped to do a detox. I'm on day 5 of the 7 day detox and since I haven't been taking the lipodrene, I'm completely exhausted! I miss the energy it gave me. I'll probably start back on 1/2 pill 2x a day once the detcox is done.

Even though I haven't been taking the Lipodrene, I'm still not very hungry. I have been keeping close track of intake/calories for a couple of days and I need some advice. For two days, I've been eating even when not hungry, and trying to eat healthier. Here's the problem: When I plug all the foods into the website, with all nutrional values etc (I basically copy the back of the package) I'm still not taking ENOUGH calories. That could be why I'm so tired, I don't know. Supposedly, I SHOULD NOT be taking in less than 1200, but I'm having a problem even reaching 1000. I hate to fill up the remaining calories I need with ice cream or something, but I don't know what to do. I ate alot more the last few days than usual, but still can't get the calories up higher. WHat do I do? Eat more junk food? Any suggestions?

THanks

mmmcoffee

Old 08-22-2006, 05:33 PM   #4
(female)

aznbaybee4u HB User

which lipodrene version works best?

Old 08-22-2006, 05:46 PM   #5
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

They're all different. Lipodrene contains 25 mg ephedra, Lipodrene lite has 12.5 and Lipodrene SR does not have any ephedra in it. I was concerned about the ephedra and am taking the Lite with less in it. Everyone is different and will feel different. There is alot of caffeine (sp) in them though.

I hope that helps

mmmcoffee

Old 08-23-2006, 06:07 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

janx HB User

Hi all,
Update!! The lipodrene is working great as far as supressing appetite and giving us energy. No side effects except.....we got very little sleep last night. Hopefully, as our system adjust to it, we will be able to sleep better.
So far, so good. Will update next Wed. as that is going to be our weigh day.
Have a great one all!
brenwill

Old 08-28-2006, 04:44 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

janx HB User

Good morning guys,
Quick update, DH and I are doing great with the lipodrene. But question for the folks who have using it for a while? Any ideas for getting your sleep pattern regulated? We are having very restless nights. We have cut down to 1 pill a couple of days but the results as far as appetite supression is not near as good as with two. Any advice welcomed! Have a great one!
Brenwill

Old 09-16-2006, 01:41 PM   #8
(female)

afbigbird82 HB User

need help? i've been on lipodrene lite for a week now and no weight loss??? what am doing wrong??? the first day i had alot of energy but now nothing? confused..please help

Old 09-16-2006, 06:10 PM   #9
(female)

chocolatefor3 HB User

I've been taking it for some time. I did take a two week break and started back yesterday. So far, lost a net of 10 lbs. I've been working out (cardio & weights) the entire time. I've notice a big change in my clothes.

I didn't experience sleepness nights. I'm taking the first one around 8 am and the second around 1 pm. It will take your body about a week or two to adjust (appetite and sleep) If you are still experiencing sleepness nights, I would suggest taking a whole pill in the morning for a week, add a 1/2 pill in the afternoon for a week, and then take two full pills the third week.

Good Luck!

Old 09-18-2006, 06:27 AM   #10
(female)

seo HB User

If I recall correctly, the first week I didn't notice much weight loss either- and got very discouraged! After that, the weight really started coming off though. At times I will get stuck on a number and would take a break (1 week, 2 just depended on my mood) and the weight would again start coming off.

afbigbird82, just wondering- what type of diet and exercise plan are you following with the lipodrene? I really found that exercise and diet were the keys- the lipodrene was just the icing on the cake that got me off of plateaus.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:02 AM   #11
(female)

afbigbird82 HB User

thanks for the support i really needed it to keep going. i've been trying to stay away from carbs as much as possible (mainly because of other health reasons) and as for the exercise i have a very active 4 year old and i just had a baby on 7/5, so i guess maybe i'm being a little hard on myself. i try to walk in the evening every night but other than that nothing right now. i've never been much of an exercise person mainly because of time but hopefully i can start taking some more time out for myself soon. do you have any other suggestions of things to try? thanks again

Old 09-18-2006, 04:29 PM   #12
(female)

coolchc21 HB User

OK. Thanks to these threads, I've ordered and received my bottle of Lipodrene. I'm starting tomorrow and I'm very excited. I'd like to lose about 10-15 lbs. I had my third baby almost two years ago and was never really able to keep that last 10 lbs off. I really need help in the cravings department. Anyway, I just started working out again 2 weeks ago. I work out 5 days a week (cardio and weights) and I'm on Slimfast. How are you supposed to take these? I don't have any directions on my bottle? I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks.

Old 09-18-2006, 05:04 PM   #13
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

Hello. My bottle said to take them after eating. Because of the caffeine (sp) I've heard some people say not to take them after 2 or 3pm. I started slow. Only took 1/2 a pill twice a day. I did get pretty jittery at times. The eating helps with that though. In the beginning I took 1/2 after breakfast and 1/2 after a snack around 2 or so. Any later, and I may not have slept. I stopped taking it for about a month, but I need the energy boost again, so am considering stating them up again. I am only down a total (this time) of about 8lbs, but that's because I wasn't eating enough (from what I can figure). You will lose the appetite, but remember to MAKE YOURSELF EAT. You do not want to stop eating all together. Sometimes I would just forget because I wasn't hungry. Good luck with it and keep us posted.

mmmcoffee

Old 09-18-2006, 05:58 PM   #14
(female)

coolchc21 HB User

Thanks mmmcoffee, now that I've actually had a chance to sit down and look at the bottle more closely, I see the dosage. I'll try the 1/2 tablet like you for a few days and see how I feel. Thanks again.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:50 AM   #15
(female)

mmmcoffee HB User

What type of Lipodrene did you order? I was concerned about the caffeine and ephedra, so I chose the Lipodrene Lite which has half the ephedra in it. I have been taking 1/2 a pill in the afternoons (when I get sluggish and tired) and will continue for a while, then go back to 1/2 a pill twice a day. You'll be surprised how well it surpresses your appetite. Let us know how things go. Good luck.

mmmcoffee

Closed Thread