It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2006, 02:42 PM   #1
(female)

lucky7 HB User
Venom weight loss pill

Has anyone heard of this? I used to be the queen of diet pills but to no avail did I get long lasting results. I just got hungrier and fatter after I got off of them. Then I was dx with Hashimoto's disease. So there went the end of my experiences with diet pills. Weight Watchers became my new choice for weight loss which is really good by the way if you do continue to follow it.

Several of my friends and some of their friends have started this new weight loss pill and every single one of them have lost weight. Usually one will have results and the other will in the beginning but give it up because of not being able to keep up with it. What I found weird is all of them have said the same thing. They crave healthy foods instead of th junk that they were eating before. Two of them have gotten off of it because they made goal. One said sahe gets the munchies now but all she eats is tons of fruit or vegetables instead of junk food. The other has not gotten cravings for food yet. One of the girls lost about 5lbs the first week and then was losing about 2 lbs a week after that. It is not too quick on weight loss (other than the beginning) but all of them liked how it was controlling what and how they ate.

All of them said the only side effect they have had is they are constantly thirsty and that makes them drink more water. I have read where some of you were desperate to lose weight but have failed and I thought I would pass it on to you.

If you have any kind of auto immune disease I would not recommend using it. I think it says on the bottle not to use it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2006, 07:27 PM   #2
(female)

Natasha2006 HB User
Re: Venom weight loss pill

Gosh I have never heard of that pill...but with a name like VENOM! I don't know if I would be willing to try it!!! I am glad that all of girlfriends have had success!

Old 08-26-2006, 08:42 PM   #3
(female)

lucky7 HB User

LOl..that is what I said to one of them too when she told me what she was taking. At first I thought she was ordering it online or from some infomercial. She said she got it from a vitamin supply store in the city we live in. I have researched online to find anything about it and so far I have found nothing negative about it. There was one site that people just replied to it about how they were doing and all of them were losing weight.

I was so tempted to try it but I cant.

Old 08-28-2006, 04:02 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Crossbow HB User

I found it online. Alri Venom. It looks like it's basically a caffeine pill with a bunch of questionable additives. Here are the warnings:

[removed]

Last edited by WanderingMod; 08-28-2006 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Please read and follow the posting rules. Copying and pasting from websites is not permitted.

Old 08-29-2006, 04:53 AM   #5
(female)

mitchiesmom HB User

What can happen if you use a diet pill and you have an auto immune disorder, such as hypothyrodism, etc?

Old 08-29-2006, 02:33 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Crossbow HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchiesmom
What can happen if you use a diet pill and you have an auto immune disorder, such as hypothyrodism, etc?
That is a question for your doctor.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:46 AM   #7
(female)

lucky7 HB User

I can answer that for you cause I already asked my dr. It is very very bad and can even be fatal for you. You are already taking a Rx to help keep your thyroid and any diet pill that gives you energy will puch your heart over the edge. There are people that will do it anyway and say that it is not affecting them. Well..that is not true. In the long run they will have done damage to their heart and end up being at a higher risk of a heart attack. Also you can do a lot more damage to your thyroid than it is already in.

If you have a thyroid problem I would look into eating healthy and if you want to do any kind of weight loss regimine I would suggest WW cause that has really helped me. Exercise is great too and I dont have much time for it in my schedule so I do about 15-20 minutes of brisk walking.

Closed Thread