It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2006, 01:08 PM   #1
(female)

PinkCrash HB User
Newbie - Mission For Weight Loss

Hi everyone!

I'm new here [obviously]. Didn't quite know where or how to introduce myself so I thought I'd jump straight in and see where it got me.

I guess I should start by introducing myself.

My names Danielle, I'm 20 and I'm from London. I've struggled with my weight ever since I got psoriasis back when I was 14, I lost a lot of self esteem not being able to show my legs, back and all things that define a girl.

I recently lost 7lbs but I've now slipped back to where i was. I've been comfort eating and saying "I'll start again tomorrow".

I figure that maybe the support of others may help me along because I keep failing and I really want the body that I've always wanted, especially since I've been undergoing PUVA treatment and my psoriasis is almost completly clear. This alone should be enough to boost my confidence, but it hasn't, I just feel I can't show off my now really lovely skin.

I'm going to continue to try diet how i was before. Or not so much diet, I'm going to use the Paul Mckenna system seeing as its been the only way I've been able to loose weight, but of course if you fall out of habit, then you fall back, but I've never been able to exceed loosing more than 7lbs.

I'm not sure what else to say, but hopefully I can make some nice friends here, and I'll try offer support to anyone with my quite limited knowledge.

Thanks for reading, and no doubt you'll see me posting like a crazy women now =P

Danielle x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2006, 01:11 PM   #2
(female)

drake.1975 HB User
Re: Newbie - Mission For Weight Loss

Congratulations and Good Luck!

I am new to the boards too! I don't have much advice seeing that I am in the same boat you are!

I wish you much success!

Closed Thread