It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2006, 12:56 AM   #1
(male)

caseyc HB User
uggg

Hi, I am a teenage soccer and tennis player. I don't have the best stamina in the world and I figured it wouldn't hurt to lose another 5 pounds. I'm 5 9, weigh about 150 lbs and have a little extra on the belly. Don't get me wrong, I am not anorexic and I absolutely love eating, I just would like to lose those few extra pounds. I exercise at least an hour a day and usually I eat healthy but sometimes I will come home from school or working out and just eat nonstop. I think if I could control these urges to eat when I'm not really hungry then I would obtain my target weight. Does anybody have any ideas?

Last edited by mod-anon; 08-31-2006 at 06:20 AM. Reason: please do not post your age on the forums, as per the posting rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2006, 03:13 AM   #2
(female)

Joeyliterati HB User
Re: uggg

I used to binge when I wasn't hungry (especially when I came back from the gym) but I found it really useful to drink loads and loads of water or juice instead, literally till I felt really full and not like eating at all! Really cold water will make you feel quite full after two or so glasses, and as a bonus it'll rehydrate you after your sports. Or you could find something you really like which is also healthy, and let yourself go wild with that instead - I loved pinapple & couldn't get enough of it! Canned fruit salad in juice is good too.

I hope this is helpful for you!

Jx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread