It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2006, 12:43 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Ms Harriet HB User
Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

After much lurking I've decided to post! I am starting my weight loss program today and I've seen how much support there is on this board so I thought I
d giv'er a try!

Im 21, 5'6 and 185(gulp!!) pounds. This is by far the heaviest I have ever been! I would like to get down to about 130-140 or so, by next year because....drumroll please....I'm getting married!! So needless to say, this time I have to lose the weight!

I bought some Trimspa x32 the other day and I am gonna use that along with getting outta the house to walk the dog and eating healthy and drinking lots of water!

Has anyone else tried Trimspa? What were your results? I read on the box about drinking lots of water so you dont choke....kind of scared of that! I have a pill sitting in a cup of water right in front of me now to see how big it gets! haha!!

Anyway, if anyone else has tried this product, let me know how it went!!

Thanks!!

Old 08-31-2006, 12:57 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: Hi everyone!

Congratulations.
I wish you well with your diet, just eat healthy, watch those calories and do that walking...you will be fine by next year...and feel fine and you will be the most beautiful young woman at your wedding.
come in here anytime you want to or feel the need darling, if I can't help you theres a lot of good folks in here that can.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2006, 09:30 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Ms Harriet HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman
Congratulations.
I wish you well with your diet, just eat healthy, watch those calories and do that walking...you will be fine by next year...and feel fine and you will be the most beautiful young woman at your wedding.
come in here anytime you want to or feel the need darling, if I can't help you theres a lot of good folks in here that can.

thanks so much!! I took 2 trimspa pills today...I disolved one in a cup of water and it didnt look too scary lol i did actually feel full after a while! and I didnt really crave sweets...which I usually do! So this has been promising! Anyone else have trimspa stories that they want to share with me??

Old 09-01-2006, 05:04 AM   #4
(male)

Maccy HB User

Big step forward just to post, congratulations on that

As for trimspa pills never used them myself, but a few of my clients in past have with vary degrees of effectiveness, from the feedback I got it was very dependant on the person themselves.

One thing, there isn't one magic pill that can cure weight problems, if you are following the trimspa plan then ensure you drink plenty of water but still eat a healthy balanced diet, starving yourself is the worst way to lose weight, take some multivitamins to supplement your dietry needs, since water isn't choosy it washes out toxins, essential vitamins and minerals alike.

I am sure you will lose the weight and a great deal of people including myself will give you the help and support you need.

Good luck! not that you need it, getting into your wedding dress is a brilliant motivator

Old 09-01-2006, 08:06 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

you know whats seems funny here?
There was Dr on ''The View'' Barbara Walters and her gang, I think this Dr was on Opra also!
I can't remember his name?
well anyway he said if you eat healthy and all the right foods, you don't need to take supplements.
As for as the water ''washing out toxins/minerals ect,,ect,,, your body restores what it loses with eating the right foods.
with that said I don't agree or disgree.

I don't take weight loss pills, In my opinon there bad for your bodys...(cardiouvascular system) and can cause ''catablism''

I just set my mind right to lose weight, cutting way back on calories, eating as right as I can or afford to...and exercise everyday.
It is hard to get yourself going(motivated) but once you do it's a challange between your mind and your body...you will be hungry at times but that just goes along with loseing weight, if you can keep yourself motivated and be true to yourself with your diet along with regular exercise....then the only thing you have to lose is WEIGHT''

Old 09-04-2006, 12:56 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

Ms Harriet HB User

I finally bought a scale today(kind of necessary to know how much weight I've lost lol) and Ive lost 7 pounds!!! Now I am so encouraged to keep losing! I even bought myself a new outfit today(jeans that fit yay!!)

hope everyone is reaching their goals!!

Old 09-05-2006, 12:58 AM   #7
(male)

Maccy HB User

Big Congratulations Supergirl, well on the way, make sure you take measurements as well, since your weight will plateau from time to time and won't move, but you will have inch loss so your diet is still working.

Once again congrats

Old 09-05-2006, 09:18 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

Ms Harriet HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccy
Big Congratulations Supergirl, well on the way, make sure you take measurements as well, since your weight will plateau from time to time and won't move, but you will have inch loss so your diet is still working.

Once again congrats

Thanks for the suggestion!!

Closed Thread