It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2006, 08:30 AM   #1
(female)

Dreamfreely HB User
Question Question-how Long Does It Take?

I'm Just A Little Curious To See How Long Will It Take For Me To Start Actually Seeing My Results. I Have Been On A Diet, And Excersing About 4-6 Days A Week For About 4 Weeks. First Week I Did 4 Days, Second-5days, Three-5days, And Fourth-6days. I'm Looking To Lose About 70lbs. I Use Billy Blank's Bootcamp Elite Cardio Series To Excersie. I'm Not Rushing My Results. Well, Maybe I Am. . I Just Want To Know When I Can Expect To See Something.

Last edited by Dreamfreely; 09-01-2006 at 09:54 AM.

Old 09-01-2006, 08:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Crossbow HB User
Re: Question-how Long Does It Take?

You should have lost SOME weight by now with that workout. If you haven't lost any weight at ALL yet, then your diet isn't working for you. Ideally you should be losing 1-2 pounds a week, so to loose 70 pounds should take at least several months.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2006, 10:29 AM   #3
Veteran

bluejbirdie HB User

It really depends on what you mean by "SEE" something.

do you mean on the scale? or in looks? waist size?

To actually see results in the mirror or with pant size etc usually takes awhile to notice...you may be changing a bit every week but it is so gradual you dont notice....ubt then all of a sudden you look at an old picture or you put on a pair of pants you havent worn in a while and suddenly you notice.

at the same point in time you can easily lose upt to 5lbs of fat and not see any move in the scale....Water weight can change daily and you can gain muscle.

We are OverFat...Not OverWeight!

Old 09-01-2006, 10:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejbirdie
It really depends on what you mean by "SEE" something.

do you mean on the scale? or in looks? waist size?

To actually see results in the mirror or with pant size etc usually takes awhile to notice...you may be changing a bit every week but it is so gradual you dont notice....ubt then all of a sudden you look at an old picture or you put on a pair of pants you havent worn in a while and suddenly you notice.

at the same point in time you can easily lose upt to 5lbs of fat and not see any move in the scale....Water weight can change daily and you can gain muscle.
''Well'' said bluej

Old 09-02-2006, 08:10 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB User

Dreamfreely,

How many calories/day are you eating on your Diet?
Putting all the emphasis on exercise while still eating too much will usually yield zero results.

Usually an effectively low level of calories shows IMMEDIATE results, ESPECIALLY the first couple weeks. That's good, because we all need quick gratification...it gets us over the doldrum plateaus later .

Last edited by Lenin; 09-02-2006 at 08:36 AM.

Old 09-05-2006, 10:37 AM   #6
(female)

Dreamfreely HB User

Thanks For You Information. It Was Very Helpful. I Don't Eat That Much. I Might Have A Slim Fast For Breakfast If Any. A Salad For Lunch, And A Small Lean Meal For Dinner. I Don't Eat Any Food After 7:30pm. I May Snack On Some Lance Crackers If I Get Hungry Inbetween. But, That's About It. I Want To "see" In Mirror, And In Pant Size.

Closed Thread