It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2006, 07:31 AM   #1
(male)

blitzball HB User
plz help gotta get rid it

hi im really desperate to get rid of my butt im a male and my weight is perfect for my height ... its just my butt thats a bit big i wanna get rid of it

i heard jogging on a threadmill will helo but i jog for 20 mins everyday for a month ... havnt seen good result or n e result and now ive got only one more month to get rid of it ...
plz help

Old 09-05-2006, 10:16 AM   #2
Veteran

bluejbirdie HB User
Re: plz help gotta get rid it

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzball
hi im really desperate to get rid of my butt im a male and my weight is perfect for my height ... its just my butt thats a bit big i wanna get rid of it

i heard jogging on a threadmill will helo but i jog for 20 mins everyday for a month ... havnt seen good result or n e result and now ive got only one more month to get rid of it ...
plz help
Lyposuction....its the only way to remove fat from a specific area. Other wise just Lose some weight and hopefully you will lose it off your butt.

We are OverFat...Not OverWeight!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2006, 12:24 PM   #3
(female)

Kendalldm3585 HB User
Re: plz help gotta get rid it

I understand exactly where you're coming from! I work out at the gym frequently and found myself doing the same routine every day. The trainer at my gym finally told me that if you don't gradually increase your workout, then you might as well not even work out. She said that your body gets used to it and becomes "bored" eventually causing no result. She told me to start out at like 20 minutes a day, 5 days for a week. Ex: M-F do 20 minutes on treadmill. Then, after the treadmill, work something else into it, like an eliptical machine, stair stepper or stationary bike, for approx. 20 more minutes. The second week, increase your time by about 10 minutes. So thirty min. on the treadmill, and about 15-20 min. doing something else... also try to incorporate running with walking, if possible... repeat the increase the next few weeks. Once you get to a steady pace that you like.. you can stick to that. But, try not to overwork yourself, don't do more than an hour of cardio per day, unless otherwise instructed by a pro. I think it will help! Also, if you're a member of a gym, ask for specific exercises that help your glutes.. but make sure you're working all of your other muscles as well, because they all work as one to form the "whole!" Good luck!

Closed Thread