It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2006, 07:37 AM   #1
(female)

Mena3 HB User
Yo-Yo Weight----Can't keep control

I'm having trouble sticking to an eating plan. I'm a 23 year old female, 5'3 and I weigh 120lbs, my measurements are 36-26-36. My whole life I've been really active, but I've always had trouble keeping control of my eating. I would say I'm an emotional eater (boredom, stress, etc). One month ago I lost 10lbs in 2 and 1/2 weeks. I wasn't starving myself or anything I was just running 6km/day and eating a healthy 1800-2000 calories a day. I always seem to give into my cravings and then I fell off my eating right plan and I just lost control of my eating habits. I swear I gained the 10lbs back in less than a week. Well, now I feel HUGE and I feel like a total failure. I know that it can't be good for my body to be going up and down in weight like that. How can I get control of my eating and how many calories a day should I be eating to lose weight, because now I can't run everyday. I'm terrified if I don't get my body where I want it to be now, I'll never reach it later in life, because it's only going to get harder the older I get.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2006, 11:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: Yo-Yo Weight----Can't keep control

hi,
well at 120 /bs/130 lbs I would say you hardly have a weight problem, just because you gain 10lbs?
if you just watch your calories keep them down below 2000 daily should be good , and if yor running thats great exercise, remember as we grow older our matabloisum decreases and we tend to eat more to be satisfied,
I guess you might say as we get older the foods just seems to taste better.
watch the calories and exercise, that's how to maintain your weight.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread