It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2006, 06:37 AM   #1
(male)

bailout HB User
Thumbs up Eat more to loose more?

Ok, i'm going to throw a curve ball out there...

I've been working out for about 3 months now, gone from 41-36% body fat, and from 296-288 lbs

Not a huge loss, but heres my theory. All my life I've been eating diet, fat free, sugar free... etc foods, and I'm fat. I used to eat like crazy, until I started to gain weight. Since then i've always been on some sort of diet, starving myself or only eating one (big) meal a day. After getting ****** off talking to skinny people about how they eat all-day, every-day, I decided I would try it too.

I've been eating like crazy, trying to keep the protein intake high. (Steak and eggs mostly, with a protein shake when I work out or for lunch). I've always heard that if you gain muscle you will slowly burn the fat off. I don't know how much truth there is to that, but at the rate my bf % is going I'd say its working.

I just wanted to share my story with you guys, as there is a ton of good info on here.

I think if you keep the carbs down, eating lots a day will really speed up your metabolism, because it seems like i've got more energy than I've ever had, and i've been going to the gym on and off for a while. This is the most success i've ever had. Usually I would loose 10 lbs in a month on a crazy diet, then gain 20 the next month on the same diet... I've given up on the starve-yourself diets.

Last edited by bailout; 09-13-2006 at 06:39 AM.

Closed Thread