It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2006, 03:25 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

rebby24 HB User
How long???

I am 26 yrs old 5'4 and weigh 202lbs just had a baby about 6 weeks ago. Right after I had the baby I weighed 236lbs. I started my diet a week after I had my baby boy! I feel like my weight loss has just stopped so I added exercising to my schedule just yesterday, 30 min. 5 days a week. Will this help and if so how soon will I see the scale move again? My goal is to weigh
140lbs How long will this take doing weight watchers and exercising?

Thanks,
Rebby

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2006, 08:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: How long???

hi,
I'm not to sure how long it will take you to lose the weight you want? 62 lbs?

It took me a little over 7 months to lose 68lbs, counting every little old caloire known to mankind,and lots and lots of exercise, when I first started out it was watching them calories and I would lose 4 to 6 lbs a week for about the first 3 or 4 weeks (thought to myself this ain't so hard after all) then about 2 -3 lbs a week after that and some weeks nothing some weeks gain so you just never can tell how long it will take?
,''W.W.'' is a lot like counting caloires on there point sysyem maybe even better.
The thing that help me is I never thought about dieting and I exercise every morn for an hour or 75 mintues, then sometimes in the evening depending on how I was feeling tired ect,,ect,,
I got after that exercising and I lost my weight pretty fast, the eatting part was the roughest part with me, counting and estmateing them calories and remembering to keep them in a jouranal, I just used a 99 cent tablet to be honest with ya but hey it worked.
try not to think about your diet/KEEP YOURSELF PRETTY BUSY and just do the things you know you got to do! EAT LOTS OF GOOD CALORIES VEGGIES/ HALF YOUR FRUITS AND BAKED/GRILL YOUR MEATS... I recommend to exercise a lot thats what got the weight off me so fast, I trully believe that.
It maynot take you as long as it did for me everyones different but if you eat right and do lots and lots of exercise it wont take long darling believe me.
Good Luck....HAPPY LOSEING!~!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread