It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
(female)

jenn84 HB User
need to lose belly fat!

I am wanting to shed some BELLY fat and LOVE HANDLES fat. Not really too much on losing arms or legs or anything of that sort, I want something to trigger my belly area. Does anyone have any ideas or have they done something to make this progress be easy and helpful? Any advice is appreciate! Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2007, 02:05 AM   #2
(female)

lady66 HB User
Re: need to lose belly fat!

you cant target where you want to lose weight, just do cardio to burn fat and it will come off in differcent places

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2007, 02:34 AM   #3
(female)

Jayde_x HB User

ohh! thats the same as me! ahahaa.
(:

whats cardio? =S

xx

Old 03-09-2007, 07:50 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Last year I started a diet, which I am keeping on with. It is the CSIRO diet which is geared for syndrome X people (mostly women, fat around middle, insulin resistant or pre diabetic). All my waistlines got looser and I lost 9 kilos (about 20 lb) in four months. It is a high protein, low fat, low carbohydrate diet. It is easy to stick with because the high protein sustains you for longer, and so you never spike with high or low blood sugar. I am sure they have a website. The book of the diet has recipes, food plan for a month including all the shopping lists, and it is really easy to follow. It has been the easiest plan to follow and I have never felt better.

Old 03-09-2007, 03:07 PM   #5
(female)

lady66 HB User

cardio is any type of workout that raises your heart rate making you burn fat, like running, walking fast, swimming etc.

Old 03-10-2007, 03:21 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

Jenteal HB User

I have lived this diet for years but it's my own that I started at the age of 21 I am now 38 and have gained 22 lbs in my mid section in 2 months from the change in my BC pills. The first place you gain weight is the last place you loose it.

As you age the body ages and things that use to work seem to not work as well as they use to. Your body constantly changes but the one thing that stays the same is that cardio will reduce fat.

You can not spot reduce. The only thing that can spot reduce is liposuction and if you every gain weight you will gain it in the areas that you did not get sucked out.

Jenteal

Old 03-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #7
(male)

nednj36 HB User

If you aren't adverse to taking supplements, consider Relora and Seriphos together. They are androgen blockers. something to do with decreasing the amount and effects of Cortisol when under stress. I've been taking them now for about 6 weeks and my waisteline has gone down 2 inches. Check with nutritionist or doctor first!

Old 03-13-2007, 06:17 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

Jenteal HB User

I took them for 3 months. No effect. My weight gain is from the birth control pills. The weight is coming off. I incorporated running into my walking. It's just not coming off as fast as I would like it to.

Jenteal

Old 03-14-2007, 12:09 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

sawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph48 View Post
Last year I started a diet, which I am keeping on with. It is the CSIRO diet which is geared for syndrome X people (mostly women, fat around middle, insulin resistant or pre diabetic). All my waistlines got looser and I lost 9 kilos (about 20 lb) in four months. It is a high protein, low fat, low carbohydrate diet. It is easy to stick with because the high protein sustains you for longer, and so you never spike with high or low blood sugar. I am sure they have a website. The book of the diet has recipes, food plan for a month including all the shopping lists, and it is really easy to follow. It has been the easiest plan to follow and I have never felt better.
Can you give an example of your typical day's menu? would really appreciate it! I love carbs so much I don't know how I'd do this.

My weight is in my stomach also. I just need to get moving.

Closed Thread