It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
(female)

Emrell HB User
What to eat before a weigh-in?

Can anyone reccomend what I should be eating 2 days before a weigh-in? I wanna reduce any bloating and waterweight to be sure my results are as accurate as possible. I'm thinking a low carb and low sodium diet 2 days before weigh-in should do the trick, unless you have any other suggestions. Can anybody suggest some good foods? I'm on a 1,100 daily limit.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:24 AM   #2
(female)

SweetThing789 HB User
Re: What to eat before a weigh-in?

Hi Em....I suggest no beef, when I attend WW years I noticed if I had chicken or fish for the couple of days before weigh in, I did MUCH better than if I had steak, hamburger, etc. My friends noticed it as well on their weigh days. And yes you are right, go as low sodium and salt as possible and don't forget to drink your water and weigh early in the day! Good luck. ST

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2007, 08:02 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

rubato HB User

I suggest not changing anything. If you want an accurate account of weight loss, do the same thing each week. If you're dieting, then just diet. If you're trying to lose water weight before a weigh in, how's that accurate? If you eat the same things each day, you'll be measuring the same thing each week. Which is: How much weight did I lose from dieting this week?

Old 12-07-2007, 01:45 PM   #4
(female)

Emrell HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubato View Post
I suggest not changing anything. If you want an accurate account of weight loss, do the same thing each week. If you're dieting, then just diet. If you're trying to lose water weight before a weigh in, how's that accurate? If you eat the same things each day, you'll be measuring the same thing each week. Which is: How much weight did I lose from dieting this week?
I'm not trying to lose water weight. I'm trying to keep from putting it ON.

Old 12-08-2007, 12:54 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

viccles HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubato View Post
I agree with this too. It won't be an accurate picture of true weight loss

Closed Thread