It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
(female)

Lyndsie007 HB User
Any advice?

I want to lose 30 pounds as fast as i can, does anyone know how fast you can lose that much? and what to eat?

Thanks!

Last edited by Lyndsie007; 01-01-2008 at 09:41 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BioAdoptMom3 HB User
Re: Any advice?

Why do you want to lose it so quickly? If you lose it more slowly you will be healthier overall and will be much more likely to keep it off. I have found the best way to lose weight is to start a good exercise program. Walk, run, bike ride or do something else that increases your heart rate and be sure to do it for at least 20 minutes at a time three days a week (more than that of course will increase your results). That will increase your metablism and allow your body to burn more calories from fat, the hardest ones to burn. If you can get a machine or join a gym and do some strength training that will increase your metablism even more and will also cause you to lose a lot of inches. You can lose increase your weight loss by cutting calories in addition to your exercise. You can do that very simply without even counting calories by just eating less than you normally eat. Unless you have a specific health concern what you eat doesn't matter nearly as much as how much you eat. Eat less overall and exercise more and you will lose weight. I also wanted to add if you cut your calories drastically you will lose a lot of water weight at first, but then your body will go into starvation mode and your metabolism will actually decrease, causing you to stop losing weight. It is your body's way of protecting itself against starvation.

Nancy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread