It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
(female)

wishing2bwell HB User
Cinnamon and honey mixture for weight loss

This is what I found on the net and thought I would share it. Of course, I'm starting on it tonight. There are a whole list of benefits to the cinnamon/honey mixture. But here's the one for weight loss. I'll come back in a month and let everyone know if it worked for me - unless I have incredible results - then I'll post immediately!
I don't believe in fad diets, only homeopathic or good ol exercise and eating right.

Weight Loss
Daily in the morning, 1/2 hour before breakfast on an empty stomach and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup water. If taken regularly it reduces the weight of even the most obese person. Also drinking of this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body even though the person may eat a high calorie diet.

Last edited by moderator2; 01-28-2008 at 04:18 PM. Reason: posted commercial website

Old 01-30-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
(female)

feefer89 HB User
Re: Cinnamon and honey mixture for weight loss

Is it like a tablespoon of cinnamon & Honey? I want to try this and it just sounds good.Thanks

Last edited by feefer89; 01-30-2008 at 01:04 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
(female)

feefer89 HB User

I found the recipe. Sounds GREAT!Thanks again

Old 03-25-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
(female)

Aoly08 HB User

To all interested in weight loss using honey and cinnamon.
I just found out the quantity you need to use.
Mix one tea spoon honey with 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon powder in a cup and pour over it one cup hot/boiled water.You can filter it through a coffee filter if you want.
Drink half of it on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast and drink the other half before bed time .
I just found out about this.Since I need to lose some weight ,I will start this tomorrow .After a week I will let you knowwhat happened.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:59 PM   #5
(female)

Aoly08 HB User

You seemed to have discovered the honey cinamon diet before me.Have you done like you said?
It's been over a month now ? So does it work?
We would appreciate your feedback

Old 03-27-2008, 01:25 AM   #6
(female)

alycia0812 HB User

does the honey need to be any particular kind?
maybe one with no added sugar or something?

Old 03-27-2008, 02:53 PM   #7
(male)

glad2bliving HB User

I read about the wonders of honey & cinnamon for the first time about a month ago. Almost all the articles I found seemed to be quoting the exact same article. I don't know if it legit or not, but I've started adding cinnamon & honey to my morning bowl of yogurt & fruit just in case it is for real.

I did not find a single "medical" site that endorsed or disqualified the alleged benefits of cinnamon & honey.

I'm all ears on the subject.

Last edited by moderator2; 03-27-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: posted commercial website

Old 03-27-2008, 06:22 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Honey is like everything els if you eat it out of moderation it wil make you gain...simply because its loaded with calories, the good thing about honey is its good on the digistive tract same with cinnamon.

table spoon probably won't hurt but be sure and watch how much yuo consum each day.
bee honey is a naturally sweet with mother nanture but the processed honey is loaded with sugar.

for those who don't like artirfical sweetners like splenda/equal ect,,ect,,
if you don't like the after taste
TIP
I have a little trick I do with my oatmeal, I sweeten it with less than a half packett of cryrstal light red tea flavor.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:08 AM   #9
(female)

alycia0812 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoly08 View Post
To all interested in weight loss using honey and cinnamon.
I just found out the quantity you need to use.
Mix one tea spoon honey with 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon powder in a cup and pour over it one cup hot/boiled water.You can filter it through a coffee filter if you want.
Drink half of it on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast and drink the other half before bed time .
I just found out about this.Since I need to lose some weight ,I will start this tomorrow .After a week I will let you knowwhat happened.
Just wondering how you are going with this and also you said that you mix the honey and cinnamon in hot water, then "drink half on an empty stomach before breaky and half before bed. so does this mean you prepare it whenever and drink it cold or did you mean you have 1 cup in the morning and 1 cup before bed?

Old 04-02-2008, 01:16 AM   #10
(female)

alycia0812 HB User

oh and also do you know, does it matter if it doesn't get filtered?

Old 04-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #11
(female)

vic77 HB User
Thumbs up Re: Cinnamon and honey mixture for weight loss

My Dad sent this to me in an e-mail last month, thought you might like to read it. I have tried some of the things and they seem to work.

<removed>

Last edited by mod-anon; 04-11-2008 at 09:56 PM. Reason: do not post copyrighted material

Old 04-10-2008, 06:28 PM   #12
(female)

vic77 HB User

I am not sure how much weight I have lost, but my pants a getting lose. I can also tell the belly fat seems to be less, do not feel as bloated either. My friend used it when he had a cold, and said he got ove his much quicker than usual.

Old 04-11-2008, 05:43 AM   #13
(female)

feefer89 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alycia0812 View Post
Just wondering how you are going with this and also you said that you mix the honey and cinnamon in hot water, then "drink half on an empty stomach before breaky and half before bed. so does this mean you prepare it whenever and drink it cold or did you mean you have 1 cup in the morning and 1 cup before bed?
I would like to know this to. I started this morning and just drank the whole cup.Is that to much?Or is it half a cup?If its half, do you just store the other half in the fridge and then warm it up at night?Thank you

Closed Thread