It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
(male)

motor mouth HB User
Low Calorie Low Carb foods???? Please Help

Hi all, I have to lose the gut Ive had my whole life. Im 19, its probably like 10 pounds... i dont know maybe more. I have started exersizing and weight training but that alone didnt do anything so Im going to continue doing that along with watching my food. I just need to know what kind of foods are low in calories and carbs, fruit in particular. thanks for any help, Dave.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:54 AM   #2
(male)

bigomanclad HB User
Re: Low Calorie Low Carb foods???? Please Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor mouth View Post
Hi all, I have to lose the gut Ive had my whole life. Im 19, its probably like 10 pounds... i dont know maybe more. I have started exersizing and weight training but that alone didnt do anything so Im going to continue doing that along with watching my food. I just need to know what kind of foods are low in calories and carbs, fruit in particular. thanks for any help, Dave.
hi motor mouth, could you post the following info and I will see what I can do to help.

Sex
Body fat% if known otherwise your ideal weight
height

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
(female)

bleigh HB User
Re: Low Calorie Low Carb foods???? Please Help

Lower carb fruits are raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, pears, grapefruit, apricots, plums, oranges, cherries....there are more.

Grapes, bananas, kiwi, tangerines, pineapple are higher in sugar/carbs.

Remember to only eat a serving size as with anything you eat. These are not free foods to eat in abundance. You will want to limit fruit to one or two servings a day.

You can add lean protein to your diet and lots of veggies. Cut down on your grain carbs such as cereals, breads, and pasta. You should be getting some healthy fat in your diet as well.

Closed Thread