It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

purplegirl1 HB Userpurplegirl1 HB Userpurplegirl1 HB Userpurplegirl1 HB User
South Beach Diet

Starting soon, any suggestions??

Old 06-04-2008, 01:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: South Beach Diet

I was going to try the South Beach Diet, but I don't cook much so it was nearly impossible for me to do so I went off of it. I think once you get to the 2nd phase it will be much easier. I actually do the Five Factor diet which has some similar things to the South Beach diet. I've been eating less carbs, but eat low glycemic ones in moderation. I actually really like the South Beach frozen pizzas for when I feel in the mood for a pizza. They're very good and I'd recommend those when you can eat them. The South Beach wraps and salad meals you can get in stores are also good!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread