It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #1
(female)

Elena Lee HB User
Question Can't believe it, I lost 15pounds in 2 weeks, is that normal?

Last month, one girl friend broght me a pill called P57, I'd taken it for 15days and lost 15pounds, almost 1 pounds a day. At first, I thought it is amazing, days after, I began to doubt, it is way too fast beyond expecting. I am wondering is it safe and normal, even I don't feel much discomfort, I feel thirsty some time.

I learned that it is made from a kind of cactus, is there anyone know about it? please tell me something, I am agonizing about it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2009, 12:59 AM   #2
(female)

BOBERS47 HB User
Re: Can't believe it, I lost 15pounds in 2 weeks, is that normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena lee View Post

Last month, one girl friend broght me a pill called p57, i'd taken it for 15days and lost 15pounds, almost 1 pounds a day. At first, i thought it is amazing, days after, i began to doubt, it is way too fast beyond expecting. I am wondering is it safe and normal, even i don't feel much discomfort, i feel thirsty some time.

I learned that it is made from a kind of cactus, is there anyone know about it? Please tell me something, i am agonizing about it

hmmmm intersting. Have you searched the web about it? I know some herbs, etc can in the long run be dangerous...but not all of them. Surely there is something on the web about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2009, 01:13 AM   #3
(female)

Elena Lee HB User
Unhappy Re: Can't believe it, I lost 15pounds in 2 weeks, is that normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBERS47 View Post
hmmmm intersting. Have you searched the web about it? I know some herbs, etc can in the long run be dangerous...but not all of them. Surely there is something on the web about it.
Yes, I did some searches on the web, but no exact answer, I only know its name - P57 Hoodia Cactus slimming Capsule on the package, but most of them are selling leads, no comments from customers...

I've stopped taking it for three days, now, nothing happened. I will have one or two weeks break to see if it is safe for taking

Old 02-06-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

nscrbug HB User

Hoodia is an extract from a plant grown in South Africa. Tribes there have used it for decades to suppress the appetite (since food can be very scarce in that part of the world). So basically, it's an appetite suppressant. I have no idea about any harmful effects it may have. Sounds like it worked for you, though maybe a little too well.

Old 02-07-2009, 12:51 AM   #5
(female)

BOBERS47 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena lee View Post
yes, i did some searches on the web, but no exact answer, i only know its name - p57 hoodia cactus slimming capsule on the package, but most of them are selling leads, no comments from customers...

I've stopped taking it for three days, now, nothing happened. I will have one or two weeks break to see if it is safe for taking
oh, ok...i've heard about hoodia and read about it. From what i've read, the hoodia used in the states is a synthetic. Real hoodia isnt allowed in the united states. I've heard it works well, but, its still not the real deal. That was maybe a year ago i read that.

Old 02-07-2009, 05:45 AM   #6
(female)

strawberrymarg HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Lee View Post
Yes, I did some searches on the web, but no exact answer, I only know its name - P57 Hoodia Cactus slimming Capsule on the package, but most of them are selling leads, no comments from customers...

I have heard that that stuff works! Did you still eat less on the three days that you did not take it?

Personally, when I start a new diet I tend to lose weight very fast the first week! Last time I lost 9 pounds the first week. Problem has always been that I don't stick to the diet as well the second week, and by the third I am only sticking to the diet half of the time!

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Old 02-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #7
(female)

jazzmatazz HB User

I have lost 12 lbs since I started my new way of eating on 1/27. I am following exactly what my doctor told me to do. I'm drinking lots of water and green tea, and I am feeling great. So I say if you're eating right and the weight is coming off, who is to say that it's too fast. Only you know if you're not eating healthy.

Congratulations.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #8
(female)

Elena Lee HB User

It's been 7 days since I stopped taking P57, I feel nothing wrong with my body and the weight dosen't regain. I will let the break last days, till now, everything sounds good.

Thanks for everybody's concern, some info are very useful

Old 02-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User

It doesnt' work...like the rest of everything it was a waste of money and not sure how you managed to loose that kind of weight unless all you took for 2 weeks was the pill.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #10
(female)

frogs33 HB User

first i want to say that good you lost that weight well what is p57? and where can i get it and how much does it cost and that not to much weight in two weeks unless your under 150 lbs cause when you start loseing weight and your really heavy like over 200lbs than you will lose alot of weight i saw that on the biggest loser and i need to start a diet after gaining a 100 more pounds having twins and i need something i can keep the weight off after use i am 280lbs so i don t need to put them back on i would love to hear from you you may just be my hero for weight loss after i have tryed over 7 diets that did not work

Last edited by moderator2; 02-10-2009 at 08:06 AM. Reason: posted contact info - please use private messaging for off board contact - it's in your profile

Old 02-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #11
(female)

Elena Lee HB User

I am not that fat, I was 130lbs before I taking it 3 weeks ago, now I am 114lbs, lucky me, no rebound till now.
The pills ware given by my friends, I don't know exactly where she bought it from, maybe from china or other asia counties. What I know is its full name is "P57 Hoodia Cactus slimming Capsule", bottled, purple/green package.

I think I can ask my friends about when I see her again

Keep watching

Last edited by moderator2; 02-10-2009 at 08:06 AM. Reason: please do not quote posting rules violations

Old 02-09-2009, 08:22 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User

Elena Lee,
Is it normal? No, it's not normal, in my opinion. Healthy weight loss should be around 1 or 2 pounds per week. Weight loss of one pound per day seems more like a starvation diet. And just because it's done with a pill doesn't mean that it's not an eating disorder.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:14 AM   #13
(female)

LakotaGirl21 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Lee View Post

Last month, one girl friend broght me a pill called P57, I'd taken it for 15days and lost 15pounds, almost 1 pounds a day. At first, I thought it is amazing, days after, I began to doubt, it is way too fast beyond expecting. I am wondering is it safe and normal, even I don't feel much discomfort, I feel thirsty some time.

I learned that it is made from a kind of cactus, is there anyone know about it? please tell me something, I am agonizing about it

I lost 16 pounds in ONE WEEK doing the Cabbage Soup diet. I about died the last two days from eating and smelling the soup. But i was happy in the end. Although it probably was the water weight i dropped.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:58 PM   #14
(male)

MAutry HB User

where's the update? I am waiting, by the way anyone know if you can buy the real Hoodia if it is not in a capsule. Like the way you can still buy ephedra if it is sold as an herb?

Old 02-14-2009, 12:43 AM   #15
(female)

Elena Lee HB User

Almost two weeks, no renound at all, of course I have to control my meal, but not that hard, because I feel I don't eat as much as before, it is easier for me to diet

Closed Thread