It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
(male)

ItsGreg01 HB User
Question Frustrated!

So I have lost about 90 lbs in about a year. Recently, I haven't been losing weight like I have before. In the past month to month 1/2, I have lost about 10 lbs. With what I have read online, that is a pretty good pace to lose weight. At about 300 lbs, I want to lose another 100 lbs before I reach my goal of around 200 lbs. Reading online, people have said that I need to step up my game and I should start losing weight again.

Okay, here is my dilemma, I have been working on my Wii Fit for about a month now and have started working harder on it for about the past week. From there, I have no seen any results. Every now and then I'll see a couple of pounds drop off and stay off. Mostly I will flux between days, and I'm sure that is normal. The graph is a declining graph if you were to put a straight line through all the dots (line of regression) and see that I am losing weight. What I don't understand is that I lost weight faster that I am now. Should I be worried or do I really need to work harder? I have been doing about 3500 to 4000 steps in 40 minutes on the Wii Fit. Hopefully, someone will understand what you can do on there. Recently, after reading things online, I have started speed walking and jogging for about 30-45 minutes to work harder. Is this good or bad??

Also, my diet consists of like 3 meals a day. I'll eat like some fruit or bowl of cereal in the morning and a sandwich for lunch with something like chicken and brown rice for dinner. There are various things I do with the chicken and stuff for dinner. But that's what it all boils down too. If someone could just give me a few pointers, that would be great.

P.s. I found this discussion board to help me and hope I am here to stay for awhile and give you all updates as to where I am!! =0)

Thanks in advance...

-Greg

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2009, 06:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Frustrated!

Well, you weigh a lot less now. Which means you need to cut your diet further or exercise more to continue losing. Generally one pound per week is recommended, since you are larger than average, maybe you can safely do 2 pounds or even a hair more (not much more!)

You might want to add more vegetables to your diet, you didn't mention any vegetables when you described it.

Closed Thread