It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

iona_23 HB User
Weightloss and itchiness

Hi everyone,

I started working out since January 22nd and have lost 20 lbs since. I am not taking any meds to lose weight. Just exercise and eating foods in moderation. I'm really proud of myself. Only problem that I am experiencing is that I usually get itchy now. It usually occurs on my legs and I have a tattoo on my left ankle and that tattoo is super DUPER itchy now. I'm thinking it's because I am losing weight all over my body that the tattoo is somehow trying to accomodate the skin? I don't know the right way to put it. Does any one else know what I'm talking about? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Old 05-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: Weightloss and itchiness

iona,
The only thing I can think of that might be causing it is an allergy to something. Here's an example: If I eat spinach, I get itchy on the left side of my face. I suppose it could be something other than food as well. Try to take notice of anything new that you started doing or eating at the time the itchyness first started. A new pet? New clothes? New vitamins? New Food?

Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread