It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #1
(female)

zulema71 HB User
want to lose weight

Hello my name is zulema am 38 years old i weight 188 lb. i wasnt to lose 40 lb but i have thyrol is it safe for me to use this pills

Old 05-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: want to lose weight

I'm sorry, but can you describe which pills you are talking about? Are you talking about diet pills? If you really want long-lasting results, pills won't give you that. Some pills don't work at all and are a waste of money, others might help you get rid of water weight but you will gain it right back, and some are dangerous and make you feel jittery. If you really want a supplment, try taking a multi-vitamin with green tea in it. Green tea will help you get rid of excess bloating and will give you a little bit of extra energy, and isn't dangerous to your health. I also like to have small amounts of caffeine, like a cup of coffee in the morning and one caffeinated beverage later on in the day. Doing this gives me more energy to work out (and get through busy work days!). Another trick is to drink a full glass of water before you eat and you will feel full faster, and thus, be less likely to overeat.

With these little tricks, healthy eating, and exercise, you should be able to lose weight just fine! If you are still having trouble losing weight, see a doctor to make sure you don't have an underlying health issue.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
(male)

delapoma HB User
Re: want to lose weight

Exercise and more exercise ,that is the best response I can give you!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread