It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

Anore HB User
Colon Cleanse along with change in Diet

I want to encourage people to take their diet very seriously to lose weight. Forget weight loss products as they most often are out to just make money. Artificial rapid weight loss is not really healthy or safe even if they say it is "natural". Eat lots of RAW veggies, and raw nuts to reduce and fight tumors. Use only COLD PRESSED virgin olive oil (not all olive oil is cold pressed) to cook. I have read lots of studies on this. And do colon cleanses periodically as they will clean you out and detoxify your whole system which will increase energy and you'll lose some weight from just doing it.

ALSO get Omega's with a flax seed or fish oil capsule daily. Take cod liver oil too, the kind with no mercury (from nordic sea). Look for other nutritional deficiencies that you may be overlooking like magnesium which most people don't get enough of. Don't eat anything with trans fat or any kind hydrogenated oils. That's so important. Also avoid nitrates. Doing these three things alone are significant for your health. Try to buy organic if you can! And remember all of this diet changes are fun and you WILL lose weight in the process automatically.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-08-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: removed website reference

Old 06-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
(female)

Kendra01 HB UserKendra01 HB User
Re: Colon Cleanse along with change in Diet

I am trying to find a good and safe herbal laxative that I can use daily. I have tried some Aloe supplments my doctor gave me, but they don't help at all. I have taken all the oil supplements you can think of. I also drink lots of water and eat very healthy, including raw fruits and vegtables. I have cut out white wheat and eat only certain whole wheat foods daily. I was taking 6 fiber tablets per day and nothing happened.

I am eating around 1200 calories per day. I eat foods that are low fat, low calorie, and only good carbs.

I tried stool softerners and they did nothing. I finially tired Myrilax. It worked after I took it for 3 days, however, it made me gain weight!!!! I was very upset! To eat like I do and gain weight is unacceptable. I researched on-line and found some people who had the same thing happend to them. Beware of that laxative. The product does not list it as a side effect and they should.

Any suggestions? I don't want to go to a health food store where someone doesn't know what they are talking about and just wants to sell me the most expensive product.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread