It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
(female)

hoodster95 HB User
age 47 and going to try a diet pill

anyone heard of Lipofuse...and any side effects? none are listed on the site...just details about ingredients, none of which seem horrible. But as a last resort to pre-meno weight gain and diet and exercise with little results, I'm going to try this pill. Wanted to check here first. Thanks to anyone who responds to me.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
(female)

Kendra01 HB UserKendra01 HB User
Re: age 47 and going to try a diet pill

I googled the drug and found a little about it, not a lot. It says it is a fat burner. I have never known of anyone who has lost weight from taking a fat burner, unless they did a lot of other stuff too. If it really worked like they say, they would be charging hundreds or thousands of dollars per bottle. That's just my opnion. I don't think there is any scientific basis on a pill burning fat. I suspect there may be some stimulant in it to make you energetic so you work out and burn more calories. That's my take on it.

I am very discourged right now with my weight loss or lack thereof. LOL I was diagnosed with hypothyroid and just went on medication, but it will take a while to get me on the right dosage. I did totally change my diet and should be losing lots of weight, but it just isn't happening.

The only diet pills I would spend money on is prescription from the doctor. I see a doctor who does prescribe them, however, I didn't want them because I haven't been very hungry on my meal plan program. I don't need them. Still not losing the weight is very frustrating. I can accept being fat when I eat wrong, but not when I eat so right.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2009, 04:31 AM   #3
(female)

hoodster95 HB User

thank you Kendra01. I too googled it andread the same thng. I didn't see any nasty side effects like some diet pills, or fat burning pills if you will. I appreciate your commentary. I was hoping my lack of weightloss was something diagnosable (hypothyroid, etc.) but my doc said no. I was almost disappointed! So the fact remains, that in my 30's and early 40's I could eat less for a few days, and drop 10 pounds....now I walk 4 miles a day, eat a fiber rich breakfast bar, no sodas, have a salad with no cheese, but some protein (turkey or h.b. egg), and either yogurt or fruit, and maybe laughing cow cheese on a melba square. I have either chicken & veggies or ground turkey and some other side for dinner. AND I'M STILL ALMOST 200 POUNDS. I do drink 2 glasses of red wine a night tho, and an occasional beer or cocktail on weekends, I can't beleive that this would sabbotage all of my hard work through the week. I literally hav gained 20 pounds a year since i turned 45. I went ahead and ordered the lipofuze. I will let you know how it all turns out. thanks again for your reply.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

The only diet pill I've heard that really gives good results is Alli, which is safe, BUT if you eat fattening foods while taking it, you will get pretty nasty side effects. I haven't heard of this one, but if it is made of natural ingredients and nothing unsafe, then you can always try it if you are interested. Worse case scenario is that it won't work and you wasted your money. I like green tea pills or just drinking the tea itself. It gives a little boost of energy and helps you get rid of water weight. It can help speed up your metabolism too!

Old 06-09-2009, 01:22 AM   #5
(male)

vince10 HB User

Doctor gave my sister Phentermine 30mg. It worked great for her. She lost 20 pounds in a short time and it killed her appitite all day. She had little side effects.

Old 06-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #6
(female)

hoodster95 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince10 View Post
Doctor gave my sister Phentermine 30mg. It worked great for her. She lost 20 pounds in a short time and it killed her appitite all day. She had little side effects.
ALL PLEASE BE AWARE: I ordered this online at the only site online for this Lipofuse....I have since received an email stating that the item has been back ordered, I tried to cancel, i could not. I then have received 3 fraud transactions totallying more than $1000 to my card. This all happened right after the fee ran through for this website. LESSON LEARNED!!! I am now in the middle of a fraud case with my credit card company. It's better to be fat than ripped off. I still can't beleive it. Thanks all.

Closed Thread