It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
(female)

delia HB User
Question double exercise

Hi,

I try to exercise 5 days a week. but sometimes I miss a few days and then I feel like I should double my routine. like if I miss 2 of the 5 days, I feel like I should do a double routine on two of my workout daysl problem is that when i do miss my exercise day, I totally pig out. I think that if I'm going to miss one of the days I should at least eat healthy for that day, but I never do.

so does it matter if you double your routine if you've missed a day? does it help?

Thanks!

Old 06-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
(female)

Mildred1260 HB User
Re: double exercise

I dunno but you doubling your exercise is a good thing if you ask me.

Honestly until you learn to curb your appetite and eat healthy, all the excercising in the world won't help you to lose weight.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: double exercise

I agree that the FIRST step should be getting those eating habits conrolled on the days you don't work out. Try drinking plenty of fluids those days because when you are very well hydrated, you will get full faster!

It's okay to miss a day here and now and you don't necessarily need to double up. Sometimes I just add on a few extra minutes each day if I know I won't be able to work out as many times as I hope. It's easier this way rather than having to do double one day. You might feel too burned out if you do way too much one day as well.

Closed Thread