It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2009, 09:30 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB User
Phentermine for weight loss ?

Has anyone been prescribed Phentermine for weight loss and did this help you lose weight ?

My doctor prescribed Phentermine 30mg 1 daily to help me to lose weight.

I'd really appreciate any comments if this worked for you or not?
Hopefully i won't have any serious side effects.

BeHappy2

Old 06-18-2009, 12:08 AM   #2
(male)

vince10 HB User
Re: Phentermine for weight loss ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeHappy2 View Post
Has anyone been prescribed Phentermine for weight loss and did this help you lose weight ?

My doctor prescribed Phentermine 30mg 1 daily to help me to lose weight.

I'd really appreciate any comments if this worked for you or not?
Hopefully i won't have any serious side effects.

BeHappy2
I am on it and it totally kills your appetite. I lost 9 pounds in two week so far without exersising.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thanks so much for responding Vince10 .

i have not began this yet waiting to fill prescription,
May i ask if this makes you jittery or any side effects you have had.

My mobility is limited and i must get some weight off and this is what my doc prescribed. i do take other meds and i am curious if you have had fast heart pounding or anything?

Doc also said i would have see energy levels increase.

9 pounds in 2 weeks with no exercising is Great !! Congrats to you.
Since my mobility is limited and you did this with No exercising hopefully i will get good results.
Any answers to the above would help give me insight.
thanks again so much for responding

BeHappy2

Old 06-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
(male)

vince10 HB User

I didn't get gittery at all. Actually the first day I took it I fell asleep two hours later. I have been at a standstill the last 4 days. I am eating just as little and nothing is coming off. One side effect it gave me so far is it seems to put me in a blah mood. I didn't feel like doing much. I got yellow capsules. I think it comes in pills. Maybe get those instead and you can take half the first day and see what happens. For me there was a delayed effect in stopping the hunger. I took it in the morning and it wasn't until 2pm that it seem to kick in where it totally killed my appetite.

Old 06-19-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

You've been so helpful vince10.

Maybe since you've been at standstill last 4 days your body is getting adjusted to drop more weight. Wouldn't that be great!!

Hope your blah mood passes, you should really start feeling good about yourself with some weight loss and look forward to losing more.

Hope all goes well for you, so glad i did find someone here to relate to with the Phentermine . thanks again

BeHappy2

Old 06-30-2009, 01:30 AM   #6
(female)

APACHI HB User

There was a product off * commercial website removed by hb-mod, moderator * that I bought quite a few years ago. It took me 2 months before I saw a loss of weight. Altogether I lost 42 lbs and 3 dress sizes. Now I would of stayed on the product and kept losing the weight, but my friend said the Atkins diet was better than what I was doing, so I stopped taking it . . .but in the long run Atkins ruined it for me. Because they don't sell this product on ebay anymore it was a total loss either way. So the fact I live in Canada, I found the same product the mg's are a bit more and very safe to use, it takes less than 2 months to see the results. You can eat what you want, but within moderation, drink water or your favorite crystal light drink and if you walk that's great . . .no need to jump in there to kill your self at the gym. You take 1 caplet a day, no more is needed. But back then I did it 3 x a day, to help your body get used to the product, they call this a saturation dose. The one in Canada you just take 1 a day, preferably before a meal or in the middle, doesn't matter what time of day. It's best you learn the Canada food guide to help you make healthy choices. It's made by Trophic comes in 900mg /60 caplets. Here is some info to help you know the product. * links to commercial website removed by hb-mod, moderator *

Last edited by hb-mod; 06-30-2009 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Please don't post links and/or information regarding commercial websites as per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Closed Thread