It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2009, 12:39 AM   #1
(female)

1ncelost HB User
Breast Weight Loss

I'm just beginning somewhat of an exercise regimen(and losing weight at a good pace), but my concern is that I have huge breasts!! And what I want to know is have any of you ever lost a significant amount of weight in your breast from diet/exercise? If so, how many cup sizes? I have about 150lbs.to lose. I heard that weight loss is proportionate,and I know there isn't any spot-loss fat reduction.I just would like to know any personal testimonies, or if you know someone who's lost weight in their breasts? Thanks!

Old 07-21-2009, 06:37 AM   #2
(female)

labumba31 HB User
Re: Breast Weight Loss

Yes, you will most likely loose weight in your breast along with everywhere else. I've recently started a new weight loss program and the results are amazing. I started at 180 lbs (5' 4") and went to 158 lbs as of today. With this my cup size went from a DD to D and I would like to go to a C cup. Try to add weight training to your routine and make sure to work your chest and back along with cardio.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Hi, and welcome to the boards!

I too, am a busty woman. After giving birth (and nursing) two children, 10 years apart, my boobs were out of control!

Over the last 15 years, my weight gain has been about 50 lbs. The weight gain increased my bra size from a DD cup, to an H! Yes, H...as in Holy s%it!

While you are losing weight, I suggest you keep yourself in a good quality, properly sized bra. Most stores do not stock much above DDD, yet many women need a larger size bra. Take the time and effort to keep those babies supported while losing weight, and always. You might need to seek out a specialty store, where all they do are bras.

No matter what size you are, keep smiling and love yourself. Congrats on the weight loss so far!

Old 07-25-2009, 12:28 AM   #4
(female)

dragonfly4545 HB User

I just recently lost 50 pounds, and I went from a DD to a C. The only thing I do have to say is that the weight loss has made my breast quite a bit more sagging because I have not been this weight since I was a child, so my breast had been large for a long time so the are kind of in sad shape right now. A good push up bra helps it a lot though and it is definitely worth the overall weight loss!

Old 07-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #5
(male)

US guy HB User

* Personal/Occupational information removed by hb-mod, moderator * Keep in mind that the breast are mainly fat and with exercise the goal is to lose fat.

Last edited by hb-mod; 07-25-2009 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Please do not post personal/occupational information. Thanks.

Closed Thread