It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
(female)

sandragon HB User
Thumbs up The Balance Factor

Hi

I've been reading The Butterfly Plan by Leda Fox because I have to lose about half my body weight as I am diabetic and I am worried about my heart. Also I am embarrassed for anyone to see me, particularly my kids friends. The plan is for forty days and it is different from all the stupid fad things I've done before. It is all about balance. I've always thought that I have to eat almost nothing and work out to get results (which never happen or don't last) but this book has taught me to get real balance in all areas of my life because if you are angry or depressed or frightened (of food and putting on weight) it can effect your metabolism. I've been following it for two weeks and a day and I feel really good...I can see how my attitude to life, weight and people has paralyzed me and stopped me from getting healthy. I'm eating great balanced food but no bread and just walking and keeping a journal. I really wanted to share this with anyone who needs something to help keep you on track. The book is kind of like a guide and I hope someone might benefit. Good luck to everyone with getting healthy. Without your health you have nothing. <removed>
love Sandy

Last edited by mod-anon; 08-16-2009 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Do not post commercial websites. Please read and follow the posting rules.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
My mother, 85, with balance problems - not dizziness annie6262 Brain & Nervous System Disorders 2 04-26-2010 03:44 PM
Meclizine & balance problems (not dizziness) annie6262 Inner Ear Disorders 7 04-26-2010 03:09 AM
bilateral vestibular hypofunction alborde Brain Tumors 130 03-26-2010 01:12 AM
Thyroid Care and Concerns – Endocrine Balance Issues mkgbrook Thyroid Disorders 20 12-03-2008 11:19 AM
Questions for Balance Chicago realbelle Inner Ear Disorders 11 07-31-2007 07:02 AM

Tags
balance, book, butterfly plan, leda fox, weightloss