It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
(female)

Emma17 HB User
weight loss and boobs?

hey, not 100% sure where to ask this so i plumped for in here.
Im going on holiday on sunday and when i come back i really want to start to change what i eat and actually do some exercise. I am 19 and i weigh 9st 13 and i hate it... i last year i was between 8st and 8 and a half and i was happy so id really like to get back to that. However, i have no stamina and would like some advice on how i can take simple and effective steps to build up exercise etc.

also i have a random question...how much of this weight do you think could be from my boobs...im happy with the size of them so would like to keep the change in that to a minimum (they are 32E)?

thanks for any replys

Old 09-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
(female)

Dragonomine HB User
Re: weight loss and boobs?

As my plastic surgeon told me... when you gain weight, you gain it in your boobs too. Same with losing weight. It's fat tissue.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I was happy to see that my chest stayed mostly the same. In fact, some ladies gain weight in the chest very easily, some don't. It just depends on your body and where you carry fat. I stayed the same cup size, but I went down in my band size. I used to be a 34C and now I'm closer to 32C. If you are already at a 32E, a 32 is a relatively small band size, so you might even stay at that size. Try some chest exercises to boost the pec muscles, which will keep your chest perked up some.

Focus on small changes at a time that you can really stick with. Extreme changes are often too difficult to stick with in the long run. I try to do exercises I enjoy and I take my iPod with me so I can listen to music, which makes it more fun. I like to go running outdoors if the weather is nice because for me it's more interesting than the treadmill, and it clears my mind after a stressful workday. For fun, I love to dance! It's fun and works great, burning lots of calories. I also like group exercise classes and I tend to enjoy lifting weights. When I'm tired, I'd rather lift weights than go run. Running takes a lot of energy for me, but I know I'll feel great afterwards, so it motivates me.

Good luck!

Old 09-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #4
(female)

Emma17 HB User

thanks for the reply
good im glad that it doesnt mean for sure that if i lose weight i will loose weight in my chest.
see my problem is that i cant actually seem to enjoy any type of exercise, i just get bored, so im really trying to search something i will enjoy.
I bought a wii fit today as a start to get me into doing some yoga and streches but who knows how much difference that will really make...

Old 09-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Sillygrl HB UserSillygrl HB User

I am a lot like you. I really don't enjoy exercise and running is like torture for me. I discovered how awesome Pilates is about a year ago. It may not help you lose a ton of weight alone, but it really helps tone your core muscles and makes you so much stronger. I think that if you could mix some type of cardio, whether it be dancing, jogging, pretty much anything that gets you moving and your heart rate up and combine that with weights or strength training like Pilates, that is a good start.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:43 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I used to do Pilates (a dvd at home) 4-5 times a week and would go for a quick 15-20 minute jog and this routine worked great for me! I didn't have to spend much time at all jogging and still got great results. Pilates was great because it was more relaxing for me and not torturous (haha). Give it a try if you hate workouts! Wii Fit is fun too I used to have one but sold it just because I wasn't playing often enough. I have the DDR dance game too, which is fun for exercise.

I think I like running just because of the results I get! I used to hate it!! Now it's become a hobby as I've gotten used to it and it becomes a little easier. Definitely try something different though so you don't hate your exercise. I love to dance too Dancing is fun!

Closed Thread