I used to play college football and since deciding to quit playing have been adding a lot of weight. I am working out and getting in cardio, but I think its my poor diet that is holding me back. So for the big spring break trip coming up I am determined to get back into great shape. Right now I am eating 5 meals a day.
1. 1 Egg & @ Egg Whites w/spinach. 1/2 Cup of Oatmeal w/1 Tble Spoon of Peanut Butter and a Banana.
2. Protein Shake: 1.5 Cups Milk, 1 Tble Spoon Peanut Butter, Protein Powder, Banana.
3. 1 Cup Pasta w/Tomato Sauce and 1 boneless skinless chicken breast. Cup of Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower.
4. Can of Tuna, Spinach Salad with no fat italian dressing and some broccoli caulilfower and carrots
5. no Fat Yogurt with 1/8 cup of almonds