It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
(female)

ali82 HB User
how can I lose 3-4 pant size in 3 weeks

Hi, im a size 16 right now and I want to fit my old size 13 , But I need how ... just in 3 weeks before i go to high school . please tell me how

Old 08-16-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: how can I lose 3-4 pant size in 3 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali82 View Post
Hi, im a size 16 right now and I want to fit my old size 13 , But I need how ... just in 3 weeks before i go to high school . please tell me how
It would help if you knew what you did to get from size 13 to size 16. Then you could just cut out those foods that made you gain weight. Did you start eating some high calorie baked goods? Pizza and soda? Chips 'n' dips?
Cookies?

Anyway, regardless of what it might have been, review your diet and cut out all such high calorie non-essential foods. Just eat the basics like lean protein, vegetables, leafy greens and fruit.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
(female)

pony88 HB User

Ali-
Follow John's advice. You do need to be realistic though. Rapid weight loss usually results in gaining the weight back and more. Eat healthier foods, exercise, and lose weight gradually. That is the weight loss that often stays off. I know you want to lose it quickly (don't we all?), but I am concerned with your urgency to get rid of it at such a fast pace. The safest and best way to go, is to consult with your doctor.

Take care and goodluck!
Stephanie

Old 08-29-2010, 05:18 AM   #4
(female)

littleshelly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali82 View Post
You can't in a healthy way. It is silly to try to go on a crash diet to drop weight quickly. You will end up gaining all or more of the weight back and make yourself sick in the process. Also really mess up your metabolism. The key to long term, successful weight loss is a life style change. Look at the food pyramid as a guide.Avoid simple carbs, fat free sugar free, diet foods, processed, canned and boxed foods. Avoid trans fats but don't be afraid of healthy fats and complex carbs. Don't drink your calories. Drink plenty of water. Eat fresh, whole foods whenever possible. Whole grains, complex carbs, fresh fruits and vegetables, lowfat proteins and dairy products, healthy fats.
Use an online calculator or ask your Dr. to figure out how many calories you need a day for your age, weight, height, etc. Then subtract 500 from that number to loose a pound a week.
Move your body. Exercise 5 days a week. Heart pumping cardio, weight lifting/strength training. The more muscle you have the more calories you burn just being alive.
If diets, diet pills, crash diets, quick fixes worked there would not be an obesity epidemic in America. Learn what proper nutrition is and educate yourself on a health diet and exercise. That is the key. Forget the quick fix.

Closed Thread