It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2002, 10:14 PM   #1

jaemilio HB User
Information about Xenadrine EFX

Hi Everyone,
I found this article about an ingredient in the Xenadrine EFX, and wanted everyone to be aware that the ingredient synephrine is very similiar to ephedrine. I was researching Xenadrine EFX because I wanted to take it myself, but was trying to find what made it work. That is when I found this article. It's sort of long, and confusing, but basically says synephrine does the same thing as ephedrine, and can cause the same symptoms. Anyway, I just wanted to make people aware of it, and let you decide whether it is safe for you or not. Thanks.
<A HREF="http://www.itmonline.org/arts/syneph.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.itmonline.org/arts/syneph.htm</A>

Ingredients in Xenadrine EFX:
Vitamin C 100mg
Vitmain B6 10mg
Panothenic Acid 12mg
Magnesium 10mg
Proprietary Thermodyne Complex 1415mg (Tyroplex (proprietary blend of l-tyrosine and acetyl-l-tyrosine), Green Tea Extract (standardized for epigallocatchin, caffeine, polyphenols) Seropro (proprietary cocoa extract standardized for PEA [phenylethlyamine], tyramine, theobromine), Yerba Mate (standardized for caffeine and methylxanthines), di-Methoine, Ginger Root (standardized for gingerols), Isotherm (of 3,3',4,5-7pentahydroxyflavone and 3,3',3,4 7-tetrahydroxyflavone), Bitter orange (standardized for SYNEPHRINE, n-methylamine,hordeine, octopamine, and tyramine), DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol), Grape seed extract (standardized for catechins)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread