It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2002, 04:23 AM   #1

Taniar HB User
Diet Plans?

Does anyone have a good diet plan that works? I need to shed a few pounds and have been struggling with that. Have been eating healthy, cut down on sugar, sweets, Coke, etc. Started exercising regularly again, but haven't lost anything since February. I just need a healthy, easy, diet plan. With easy I mean not funny meals, or specific recipes, etc.
Thank you!!

Old 07-09-2002, 08:54 AM   #2

CC HB User
Re: Diet Plans?

You might want to look at your exercise routine. Granted, lowering your sugar intake is great and extremely hard to do since sugar is in a lot of foods -- but what about your activity level? I have found that when I increase my activity level, I am able to lose weight quicker and your body will start showing the difference sooner than just trying to eat a restricted diet. Restricting certain “bad” foods will help your health but it may not show much results. If you have a lot of weight to lose, restricting your eating will show results but the less you need to lose it is harder to get the results you want without physical activity.

I have found that cycling is a great way to lose a lot of inches. I hate the cycle bikes at the gym, it is so much more enjoyable to bike outside. I am trying to get back on a routine to lose the weight I have gained throughout the years of yo-yo diets. Years ago when I cycled I had about 50 pounds to lose and I lost it fairly quickly during a 4 month period by restricting my diet (low calorie/low fat/little sugar) and cycling 5 days a week. My entire body became defined and thin within a short period of time (4-5 months). It was amazing to myself since I thought I would only see results on the bottom half my body but every inch thinned.

It is hard at the beginning to start cycling but it gets easier with time. Currently I just completed my first week and going slow but I am going. Well I hope this helps, CC

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread