It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2002, 06:53 PM   #1

hockeymom HB User
Xenadrine EFX

Anyone with any experience with xenadrine EFX? I would love any info. In the past I have taken products that had ephedrine in them and they definitely helped me lose weight,however, I started having problems with anxiety and had to quite taking the ephedrine. I think that it might have been the cause for the anxiety but am not positive. Anyway, I did find out that the EFX substitutes the ephedrine with synephrine and like anything else every piece of info I have seen has a different opinion. If anyone out there is taking this product and an anti-depressant such as zoloft I would like to hear from you especially. There is not much sense in asking my doctor since I have never meet a doctor that was an advocate of any of the over the counter diet pills that are out there.

Old 05-16-2002, 01:42 AM   #2

vampyra HB User
Re: Xenadrine EFX

Hiya, I've been taking the UK version of Xenadrine (which doesn't contain ephedrine). Not particularly overweight but fatty around the hips & thighs. Was sceptical it would work without the ephedrine but have lost 3lbs in my first week! I'm the kind of person drugs never usually have much effect on so am very pleased!! Ephedrine really is dangerous - I used ot take it a few years ago before it was banned and am surpised I'm still here..Suffered bad headaches, heart palpitations and general nervousness and shakes - not pleasant. Good luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2002, 02:53 AM   #3

hockeymom HB User
Re: Xenadrine EFX

Do you know if it is ok to take with zoloft and how much do you take. This is my first day taking it and as you can see I'm not sleeping well. It seems to be causing nervousness, did that happen to you?

Closed Thread